Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

A suggestion that I heard and have adopted. I set up a separate account for my Paypal. I only keep a small amount in it. That way if something happens, it is an inconvenience, not a disaster.

Update: page 1012!

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Crowley said:
15 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

It's like a game of who's gonna be the one caught with their hand in the cookie jar (metaphorically) with the last post before lock and new topic.

Not it!

Laundry done, still not it!

• Like 3

Well, I'm gonna take a nap. Gotta get rid of this chest congestion before it becomes worse. I'd say have fun burning down the thread, but it's probably gonna be here when I wake up still :lol:

• Like 6

20 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

To be fair, most professors have a secret desire for some aspect of world domination.

The adviser for my bachelor's thesis had a giant femtosecond pulse laser. He was a tiny elderly Chinese guy with thick glasses who would get the most manic grin imaginable when describing the length of these pulses. It involved holding his hands a foot apart. The light pulses themselves were a foot long.

Hey, I thought size wasn't supposed to matter!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, DocPiske said:

Doom!

image.png.b36209f1ed20d3933c48dad015f1f3fc.png

I give up!

Never give up! Never surrender! 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Hey, I thought size wasn't supposed to matter!

Well, that's what they say they don't want to hur....., uh..... never mind.

Dropped off the wife's car to get a new stereo with Bluetooth, smart phone capability, and backup camera installed. She has wanted one for years, finally is allowing herself to buy one, and has given herself stomach pains from the stress and worrying about it. She's cute when she's a mess.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 6