Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Stewing beef, red bell peppers, mushrooms, peas and garlic.

Making a Goulash.

No onions because my girl get's stomach ache from those.

For lunch I will make a Greek Omelette, very thin sliced tomatoes, feta cheese, oregano, pepper, garlic...

Next Tuesday will be my first workday again, so I'm having fun.

We're in the garden, my girl's parents will visit this afternoon like they do every Tuesday.

I just walked Brutus.

We have a nesting house in the garden and a family of Tomtits is being raised.

We also have a little feeding place for Squirrels with several nuts, much to the dismay of Brutus who hates the little buggers.::P:

• Like 10

12 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Trapped in voice jail trying to get access to my toll account so I can pay my freaking tolls.  They really don't make this easy, and GIVING THEM MONEY SHOULD BE EASY.  :grr: 

I very much know the feeling.

RE: password shenanigans---I totally understand the need for complicated passwords. Like Unruly mentioned though, changing said password every x number of days is only going to encourage me to write down the password so I remember it, or only change the last character  to a number that increments every time I change it.

• Like 5

FYI, I contacted Kit last night, and image uploading should work now. ^_^

EDIT: I really should refresh the page before posting, lol. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

So, I just wanted to share something I'm probably too proud about, but I managed to fold a fitted sheet yesterday - properly! It only took, like, 30 tries. But I think I know how now. ^_^

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

This is the first I've heard of this.  Elaborate?

Froppy is a character from My Hero Academia whose quirk (superpower) is basically being a frog. She can do anything a frog can. 

20a155b99a7541a6e965ac4522e3147314646561

• Like 10

We're right on a major migratory route so we usually get a lot of interesting and sometimes very temporary garden visitors this time of year.

In amidst the cacophony from the robins, chickadees, starlings, and crows, I think I just heard a bird sing out the first four notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Froppy is a character from My Hero Academia whose quirk (superpower) is basically being a frog. She can do anything a frog can. 

I approve of this on general principle.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So, I just wanted to share something I'm probably too proud about, but I managed to fold a fitted sheet yesterday - properly! It only took, like, 30 tries. But I think I know how now. ^_^

Being able to fold a fitted sheet is something you should totally be proud of. That is some annoying folding there.

• Like 8

Agree. That you actually got it folded successfully is HUGE!  I don’t even try anymore, it just leads to cursing and frustration.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Then add intelligence, perception, common sense, and competence.

The Auld Grump - I think pretty much everybody likes Froppy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

You are a goddess among mortals. 

And yes, Froppy is amazing and everyone should adore her. She's a brilliantly smart and competent frog person hero. 

• Like 9