Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

14 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

However, Velveeta isn't cheese. (Agreed on the apple-cheese fondue. Or apple pie with a slice of cheddar, jack, Gouda, or even bleu cheese. ::): )

The Auld Grump - is government 'cheese' still a thing?

American    Cheese    is neither of those things. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Froppy is a character from My Hero Academia whose quirk (superpower) is basically being a frog. She can do anything a frog can. 

20a155b99a7541a6e965ac4522e3147314646561

What are those cylinder things attached to her gloves (gauntlets?) ??

• Like 5

Honestly don't know what those are. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TGP said:

Anime flavor fashion.  Or something.  

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

They look rather like packing tape dispensers...

Extra funny, because a different character has tape dispensers as his actual superpower. He shoots long strings of tape from his elbows (I think elbows), kinda spiderman style. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Whew. Spent all morning physically cutting up and rearranging nine pages of story, because trying to do it on a computer made my eyes blur.

Have done the 52-pick-up of the files that now match the taped-together scroll. Now I get to line edit. Whee.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, TGP said:

Probably from the exams when they each had to "capture" or beat a teacher. They were each supplied tape - I just grabbed the first non-fanart looking image (correct style) I saw. 

• Like 7

Holy Guacamole!

The company I've been contracting to for the last 11 years just informed me that I will be receiving a sizable contract bonus!  now I can afford all the Bones IV things I want!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Holy Guacamole!

The company I've been contracting to for the last 11 years just informed me that I will be receiving a sizable contract bonus!  now I can afford all the Bones IV things I want!

Yay! Thanks for getting us all the stuff! ::P:

• Haha 11

Hoping this spoiler works on my mobile.

<spoiler> I'm back at the hospital. I've been here more in the last 6 days than I've ever been at a hospital. We had planned on bringing him home today to be there when he goes. But this morning his blood pressure was too low to transport him home. So, as a family, we decided to stop all the IV meds and are making him comfortable. Hanging around until it comes. :unsure:

I'm, somewhat internally, losing it, I've been crying off and on all day but for now am numb. In a day less than a month it will be the 5 year anniversary of my dad's death. So that makes this that much harder. :mellow:

</spoiler>

• Like 1
  • Sad 23

15 hours ago, Cyradis said:

@OneBoot I agree! Froppy is amazing! Can @Froggy the Great make her?

Yeah and I just found a name for my latest dragon.

I tried to track down the name, and found the anime but not the nickname froppy. 

had to come back here to verify it. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Hoping this spoiler works on my mobile.

<spoiler> I'm back at the hospital. I've been here more in the last 6 days than I've ever been at a hospital. We had planned on bringing him home today to be there when he goes. But this morning his blood pressure was too low to transport him home. So, as a family, we decided to stop all the IV meds and are making him comfortable. Hanging around until it comes. :unsure:

I'm, somewhat internally, losing it, I've been crying off and on all day but for now am numb. In a day less than a month it will be the 5 year anniversary of my dad's death. So that makes this that much harder. :mellow:

</spoiler>

The "White Rose Watch" is a sad and terrible ordeal to have to go through.

Know that I and many others are standing the watch with you, in spirit if not in physical presence.

Peace be upon you and yours.

GEM

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

The "White Rose Watch" is a sad and terrible ordeal to have to go through.

Know that I and many others are standing the watch with you, in spirit if not in physical presence.

Peace be upon you and yours.

GEM

Thank you all. I don't really have another place to talk about this so I appreciate everyone's kindness and support.

• Like 12