Jump to content

Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Unruly said:

Who's ready for some Anthrax poisoning?

20180609_190322.jpg

 

headbang1.jpg.2770f0b630eb6588a1ddeb0d3f978163.jpg

 

 

52 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

@Unrulysounds like an awesome gig!

 

Tonight BBQ.

My girl told me I bought too much meat.

 

Ridicilous, there is no such thing as too much meat...

 

 

That doesn't make any sense to me, either.

 

 

Later on today I will be heading out to check out a local Ren-fest that I unfortunately only found out about  last night.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TGP said:

I have just launched rocket propelled Garden Gnomes from a Trebuchet

 

(Where but this thread could or should I post that sentence?)

 

g.co/doodle/afgq6m

 

That is ^ supposed to be a Link. Google makes weird looking links, because they are google, and they can. 

Okay, that was fun! 

 

Coffee in the pot, eggs cooking. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TGP said:

I have just launched rocket propelled Garden Gnomes from a Trebuchet

 

(Where but this thread could or should I post that sentence?)

 

g.co/doodle/afgq6m

 

That is ^ supposed to be a Link. Google makes weird looking links, because they are google, and they can. 

Because I just had too much free timd and the yard didnt need to be trimmed anyway!

 

That was pretty fun.  I suppose I should now prepare a breakfast of bacon and waffles

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

 

Nope just Eldar and Mini. 

I wonder how to get imperium spawn - I (or wife) would have to build an imperium first.... 

 

thankfully I do'nt have a Chaos Spawn either, usually. 

At some point in their lives aren't they all chaos spawn?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

 

Holy moly!  By your self?  If so i bow to the super stomach of yours I had 3 pounds Thursday and I almost couldn't move (worth it though! They were delicious)

Alas, that was 70lbs for everyone at the party.  I only got down about 4-5 lbs myself.  Plus the buffalo chicken stuffed bread, the lumpia and the potato salad.  And much beer and a little whisky.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a black lamborghini in Regina yesterday.  Fancy, expensive car for these parts. It wasn't you was it  @Pezler the Polychromatic? Often thought that anyone who'd want to drive a car that low and that expensive on our roads has way more money than brains. Still cool to see.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WiseKraken (hubby) and I went to a concert last night as well, albeit a little tamer.  KT Tunstall (super talented, super tiny one woman band), Better Than Ezra and Barenaked Ladies. Unfortunately it was an outdoor concert and it rained for a fair portion of it.  We were in the seating area at the front, row 16, but didn't end up sitting much.  

 

Still worth it, talented performers live is incomparable.  ::D:  :wub: 

Edited by LittleBluberry
spelling
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Evilhalfling said:

 

Nope just Eldar and Mini. 

I wonder how to get imperium spawn - I (or wife) would have to build an imperium first.... 

 

thankfully I do'nt have a Chaos Spawn either, usually. 

Do it for the Glory of the Emperor!

 

24 minutes ago, Zink said:

I saw a black lamborghini in Regina yesterday.  Fancy, expensive car for these parts. It wasn't you was it  @Pezler the Polychromatic? Often thought that anyone who'd want to drive a car that low and that expensive on our roads has way more money than brains. Still cool to see.

Give me some credit, I would think that my Lambo would be just a -bit- more colourful. ::P:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

 

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

@Unrulysounds like an awesome gig!

 

Tonight BBQ.

My girl told me I bought too much meat.

 

Ridicilous, there is no such thing as too much meat...

 

 

That doesn't make any sense to me, either.

 

I heard that yesterday while I was looking at fresh hams. It was weird. Then I figured out what it really means.

 

"We don't own a pan big enough for that giant chunk of meat". Ok then, that makes more sense and is something I can fix.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

 

I heard that yesterday while I was looking at fresh hams. It was weird. Then I figured out what it really means.

 

"We don't own a pan big enough for that giant chunk of meat". Ok then, that makes more sense and is something I can fix.

 

That must have been SOME PIG.  I hope it tasted TERRIFIC.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Reaching levels of saltiness that shouldn't even be possible.

 

 

 

I haven't had some country ham in a day.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NebulousMissy said:

"We don't own a pan big enough for that giant chunk of meat". Ok then, that makes more sense and is something I can fix.

And yet, it still isn't too much meat .. because they sell bigger pans (or in a pinch, a spit or pit will do the trick!)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Froggy the Great said:

 

That must have been SOME PIG.  I hope it tasted TERRIFIC.

 

remember to be MODEST about your cooking skills even if the people who eat your food look RADIANT afterward. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My neck hurts, and my voice is rough. If I had the money and time, I'd do it all again.

 

Have a picture of Kerry King awash in flames.

20180609_213135.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Do it for the Glory of the Emperor!

 

Give me some credit, I would think that my Lambo would be just a -bit- more colourful. ::P:

 

386540.jpg

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×