image.png.c3ed734817e246667c7ccbdff812123c.png

bloody_paws.jpg

tigerfacepalm.jpg.ea6083984f7db6fdd8d117d4e7c44e62.jpg

*** Activates Special Frequency Broadcast ***

"WOOF Agent required for cleanup on aisle 3!"

Edited by Grayfax
  • Haha 6

21 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Just going to leave this here, and walk run away....

The Auld Grump - a carnival is setting up, across the street from where I work... Megan is looking at my least favorite ride with a speculative eye....

The terrifying thing, seeing that video, is that I am 80% sure that my mom made one of those... and 100% certain that she at least made something like it.....

And, Friday, after work, but before the game... we will be going to the carnival, and we will go on the ride that scares me the most... The Ferris wheel. :unsure: (I am somewhat acrophobic - not bothered by roller coasters, but things like Ferris wheels and ski lifts? That give you time to realize just how very much down there is?...)

The Auld Grump - Not that Megan would ever take advantage of such a weakness.... :lol: (Strangely, caves don't give me that problem at all.)

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

You have pushed the RED button to initiate the Self Destruct Sequence.

You now have fifteen seconds to locate and push the Green button to confirm Initiation.

You have pushed the Green button to confirm Initiation.

You now have fifteen seconds to locate and push the Yellow button to authorize Self Destruct Protocols.

You have pushed the Yellow button to authorize Self Destruct Protocols.

You now have fifteen seconds to....

A clever Evil Genius doesn't even have the system connected to any destructive devices - and sometimes the agent never notices when it loops back around to the RED button.....

The Auld Grump - or the final button activates Mr. Coffee, dispensing a relaxing beverage to the agent, to celebrate the villain's successful escape.

Suddenly reminded that this is the sort of stuff you'd find in a game of Paranoia, and also from a beginning scene in an episode of Red Dwarf.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Suddenly reminded that this is the sort of stuff you'd find in a game of Paranoia, and also from a beginning scene in an episode of Red Dwarf.

Speaking of Paranoia, I was telling the kids in the school D&D club about it, and I think I'm going to have to run a one shot for them.  I haven't played since I first picked up the original box set in the 80s, I believe.  I still have that set, I'm wondering if I should just run from that, or invest in the new edition. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Speaking of Paranoia, I was telling the kids in the school D&D club about it, and I think I'm going to have to run a one shot for them.  I haven't played since I first picked up the original box set in the 80s, I believe.  I still have that set, I'm wondering if I should just run from that, or invest in the new edition. 

We can't go out there sir! It's.... green!

The Auld Grump

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Well looks like I'm working OT on Saturday instead of Free RPG day.

More money for Bones 4?

Same here...  What did the Citadel have going on for that anyway?

2 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

I have apparently managed to get enough dried superglue on my thumb that I can't unlock my phone.

Or maybe it's just scared of what you'll do to it (again) if it unlocks, lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Anyone know a good source for dropper bottles? I'd like ones like the Reaper bottles. My Amazon searching is failing me, all the ones I'm seeing have broccoli caps. I know I can order them from Reaper but not sure I wanna pay that much for 3 bottles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arc 724 said:

<snip>

Next on my list was either The Witcher 3 or Fallout 4. Both of which I have not played. Any suggestions?

I very much enjoyed Fallout 4, finished the main game but still working through the dlc. Haven't played any of the Witcher games but I hear they're good.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

That sounds like it was so much fun!! Which ren faire was it?

It was the 'New York Capital District Renaissance Festival'. It wasn't very big, but it was only a 20-25 minute drive for me.

• Like 3

*Races into the thread and slams his hand down on the wolf’s red button repeatedly*

BWAHAHA!!! I PUSHED IT!!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

*Races into the thread and slams his hand down on the wolf’s red button repeatedly*

BWAHAHA!!! I PUSHED IT!!!

*peeks out from underneath the panel where he was working on the wiring* Say what?

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

51 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Anyone know a good source for dropper bottles? I'd like ones like the Reaper bottles. My Amazon searching is failing me, all the ones I'm seeing have broccoli caps. I know I can order them from Reaper but not sure I wanna pay that much for 3 bottles.

They're 15cc (or 15ml) LDPE Boston Round bottles with dropper caps. I got mine from US Plastics. I've been very happy with them.

But you kind of want to buy in bulk from them, because they charge for shipping, so a few bottles are pretty expensive while many are cheap (per each).

ETA: Make sure that you get bottles with caps and drop dispensers (that's the way US Plastics sells them). You can sometimes find just the bottles really cheap, but that's not very useful for what we do.

Edited by Doug Sundseth
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1