Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

End of Metro 2033 Redux really messes with your mind.  So does Aggretsuko, but in a totally different way. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Pegazus said:

OH MY GOD!

I’m unpacking from the trip and pull the toothbrush out from the travel box and go to put it in the bathroom holder... but my toothbrush was already there!?

I TOOK THE DOG’S TOOTHBRUSH!

Pretty hilarious....sorry...you made me laugh.

11 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

I find myself in a weird place where I have plenty of big demons/devils/Old Ones in Bones but not enough varied poses of flunky demons/devils/mythos creatures.

Edit:  If this pizza doesn't finish cooking very soon I am going to gnaw off the nearest limb.  As I am alone in the house this is concerning to me.

Right, first you have to amputate a tentacle due to a tabasco incident, now you're eating one of your own limbs.

I really think you need to see somebody...

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Right, first you have to amputate a tentacle due to a tabasco incident, now you're eating one your own limbs.

It's all good, I grabbed a neighbor...er...my pizza was ready in time.

• Haha 11

COFFEE!!

I've absolutely reached the point in this 5 week class where all I want to do is pretty much anything else. And there isn't much of a break between this class and my next class. Actually the only break is Monday night. Class starts on Tuesday. Ugh. 

And the next class is gonna be even harder... 

• Sad 8

10 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

Edit:  If this pizza doesn't finish cooking very soon I am going to gnaw off the nearest limb.  As I am alone in the house this is concerning to me.

Is there a tree outside? They have limbs...

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Right, first you have to amputate a tentacle due to a tabasco incident, now you're eating one your own limbs.

Well, if he still has the amputated tentacle, he could gnaw on that...

• Haha 11

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

CHHAAAOOOOSSSS!!!!

sits back to watch as the Chaos Gods flip a coin and either make a glittery wolf daemon prince or a howling, glittery chaos spawn

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

sits back to watch as the Chaos Gods flip a coin and either make a glittery wolf daemon prince or a howling, glittery chaos spawn

*** All good, nothing happened!***

*** Wags all three tails***

We have a squirrel feeder, an insect hotel and a bird house and bird bath in the garden.

Today this Ringdove family thanked us by performing a circus act.

IMG-20180812-WA0003 - kopie.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Youngest vixen and boyfriend celebrated one year anniversary.

Of course when she got back she found out her bicycle was stolen.

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

• Sad 14

I KNEW there was a reason Grump was painting up the Worm Guy!

And now we know that you can't turn Worm Guy like undead, whatever he is, he isn't a lich or juju zombie.

But he has been hiding in the ship's bilges and hold all along, until we made it to port.

And Jen's character was taken over by a shadow demon, getting it out of her almost killed her. I'm the only one that speaks aklo in the party, so it wasn't until I listened to her that we realized she wasn't just going crazy, it had been riding her for WEEKS, and she has been running errands for Worm Guy.

We've got her back, but Worm Guy and the shadow demon have escaped, Worm Guy by turning into a big ol pile of worms, the shadow demon by finding a convenient shadow. Worm Guy left behind a cloak made from sail cloth and a magic staff.

I don't know if the Worm Guy was the skeleton in the barrel, or if he ATE the guy in the barrel.

But at least he wasn't singing We're Happy Little Worms, <_<

Oh, and to make things so much nicer, we just learned that our ship started as a slaver, and if I'm right Worm Guy started as CARGO, and has a reason to be pissed off.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

I KNEW there was a reason Grump was painting up the Worm Guy!

And now we know that you can't turn Worm Guy like undead, whatever he is, he isn't a lich or juju zombie.

But he has been hiding in the ship's bilges and hold all along, until we made it to port.

And Jen's character was taken over by a shadow demon, getting it out of her almost killed her. I'm the only one that speaks aklo in the party, so it wasn't until I listened to her that we realized she wasn't just going crazy, it had been riding her for WEEKS, and she has been running errands for Worm Guy.

We've got her back, but Worm Guy and the shadow demon have escaped, Worm Guy by turning into a big ol pile of worms, the shadow demon by finding a convenient shadow. Worm Guy left behind a cloak made from sail cloth and a magic staff.

I don't know if the Worm Guy was the skeleton in the barrel, or if he ATE the guy in the barrel.

But at least he wasn't singing We're Happy Little Worms, <_<

Oh, and to make things so much nicer, we just learned that our ship started as a slaver, and if I'm right Worm Guy started as CARGO, and has a reason to be pissed off.

Don't worry, Worm Guy won't stay a stranger. He'll come back and visit, now and again. :devil:

I was really expecting you guys to figure out that Jen's character had been possessed a lot sooner - but Jen did a very good job of keeping you in the dark. ::): (Jen... is a LARPer. She did a very good job of playing her possessed character as an NPC, with goals that were separate from the party.)

And, hey - that ship is a pretty darned big magic item, you realized early on that it would be an adventure and a half to get her.

And... now you know some of the factions involved.

03787_w_1.jpg

We're happy little worms!

We love to fish with you!

Would you believe that the PCs have been very careful about not touching that staff? And that one character has already tried (and failed) to burn it?

It's almost like they don't trust a staff that has a living worm-thing grafted to it, with a moving eyeball on top....

I have now seen a video of a Seattle Sihk singing Happy Little worms while teaching people how to compost... sometimes I love Seattle. ::D:  And... I want his tee shirt, which had the Red Wigglers The Cadillac of Worms logo....

The Auld Grump

6 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

trips on invisible, imaginary, deceased turtle

Darn crit tables!

Megan was laughing at my copy of Chart Law Role Master the other day.

I think she wants to try it out. ::):

The Auld Grump

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:
12 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

ips on invisible, imaginary, deceased turtle

Darn crit tables!

Megan was laughing at my copy of Chart Law Role Master the other day.

I think she wants to try it out. ::):

The Auld Grump

Nothing wrong with a bit of Math Role Master.  Actually I always thought everybody gave Role Master an unfair hard time.  It isn't particularly difficult or complicated and their MERP material was outstanding.  Now Phoenix Command, that is math overkill.

• Like 5