Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Why do I suddenly feel like some bug in a collection.... 

quickly hides the label reading 'Haministerus Truthicus' that he was about to affix to Crowley when he wasn't looking

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Why do I suddenly feel like some bug in a collection.... 

Do you have a 2" straight pin through your thorax?

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

quickly hides the label reading 'Haministerus Truthicus' that he was about to affix to Crowley when he wasn't looking

*hustles in carrying a giant pin* Alright, I brought it like you asked! Now, what is it for?

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

17 minutes ago, Flit said:

I found my phone! The couch ate it and wit the TV on we couldn't hear it when it was called.

I wish I still had an Apple phone. Mr Flit's work buddies convinced him to switch to Android and I decided I would give it a try. The longer I've had it the more I dislike it. Next time I'm getting  another iPhone.

Couches are basically bags of devouring. Glad to hear you recovered your phone from its craw ::):

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*hustles in carrying a giant pin* Alright, I brought it like you asked! Now, what is it for?

Ixnay on the Inpay! 

We'll revisit that later.

• Haha 9

25 minutes ago, Flit said:

I found my phone! The couch ate it and wit the TV on we couldn't hear it when it was called.

I wish I still had an Apple phone. Mr Flit's work buddies convinced him to switch to Android and I decided I would give it a try. The longer I've had it the more I dislike it. Next time I'm getting  another iPhone.

Obviously your couch is a disguised mimic. Like you it doesn’t have a taste for android phones.

If you ever lose an iPhone though, I would strongly recommend against reaching deep into the cushions to retrieve it.

And now I want Reaper to make a sofa mimic mini.

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

This thread has been pinned for most of its incarnation.

The thread is getting better.  The last time the thread was unpinned there was panic in the thread until someone was kind enough to put the pun back.  Be calm and paint more minis!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

M.E.O.W, taking advantage of @Glitterwolf being on vacation. 

FB_IMG_1538451699140.thumb.jpg.1f4b775592633a920cbe24dd673bf240.jpg

Oooooh, so devious they're sending in the CUTE RECRUITS!

.....Are they accepting rogue agents?  I've heard dogs are even more confused by fennecs... :P

5 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

The thread is getting better.  The last time the thread was unpinned there was panic in the thread until someone was kind enough to put the pun back.  Be calm and paint more minis!

Could have sworn it was OneBoot, and she made a comment about restoring order, or something like that. ^_^;;;;;

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Flit said:

I'm almost the exact opposite. Aside from my first smartphone, which was a Palm Pre with WebOS that I still dearly miss to this day, I've always had Android phones. Every time I'm forced to interact with an Apple phone I want to throw it through the nearest wall. Their whole "you'll do it exactly how we tell you to do it or not at all" mindset might work for some people, but man, I like having options.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Unruly said:

I'm almost the exact opposite. Aside from my first smartphone, which was a Palm Pre with WebOS that I still dearly miss to this day, I've always had Android phones. Every time I'm forced to interact with an Apple phone I want to throw it through the nearest wall. Their whole "you'll do it exactly how we tell you to do it or not at all" mindset might work for some people, but man, I like having options.

The biggest downside with Android is how Google embedded their nefarious hooks so thoroughly in the operating system.

GEM

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

The biggest downside with Android is how Google embedded their nefarious hooks so thoroughly in the operating system.

GEM

Apple is worse. Try switching from an iPhone to something with Android and watch how you don't get text messages from people on Apple devices anymore because of how iMessage works. If you didn't jump through all the hoops to completely disassociate yourself with Apple before you got rid of your iPhone, then any messages sent from an Apple device to you will be sent through iMessage as regular data and not SMS, which means they won't come through on your new phone. It's supposed to be so it's easier for people to share pictures or whatever, because it gets rid of size limits on messages, but what it actually does is lock you to an Apple device unless you've got foreknowledge about the issue and know what to do to stop it.

Android has yet to do anything like that that I'm aware of. It's worst offense is Google's services being the primary things, which Apple also does while also preventing you from using anything other than their stuff(they even disallow competing apps from their app store). Except you can find Android distros that don't use Google's services and require you to sideload them if you want them. Such as Amazon's FireOS or Xiaomi's MIUI, both of which are Google-free forks that are run by major companies, and LineageOS, a Google-free fork that's community developed.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

*WILD FLAILING*

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

*WILD FLAILING*

*insert Kermit panic run and screaming here*

• Haha 8