Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Huzzah! I wasn't the only one that was unable to connect! I literally just made a post about it on the FB group because there wasn't one showing up already. I guess that's what got it fixed.

Yep.

That must be it.

You can thank me later.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 7

Wheeeeee!!! :wub: Thank you, Reaper folks~

Edited by Morihalda
And Unruly, yep yep
  • Like 12

Clearly, due to the absence of @Glitterwolf, nobody was monitoring the Sparkle-o-meter, so it ran out of glitter early.

"Management" will do whatever possible to ensure that does not happen again in the future.

Such as providing this totally legitimateTM patch for your internets:

purple-glitter-explosion-lights-abstract

"Management" thanks you for your patience and cooperation.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
I subscripted when I should have superscripted
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 18

Oh good. 

Forums up just in time for me to go to bed.

And my comfy spot here has gone all cold and lost its fluffyness.

• Like 10

Ok, so there's a show on Netflix called "Norsemen." At first glance, it may look like it's a knock off of Vikings, but it's not. It's a comedic take on the Viking Age, and it's great. It's a native Norwegian show, and apparently rather than dubbing the show in English they shoot each scene twice - first in Norwegian and then again in English.

You should watch it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I had a job interview Monday I'm still waiting to hear back on, the interview itself went well, my lack of working retail and automotive knowledge is going to be sticking point though. 

As to the forum problems yesterday, we once again see the insidious machinations of Mothman coming into play....

• Like 10

My exciting moment for yesterday while the forums were down was when something in the range shorted and tripped the breaker.  Never seen that before.

I'm not plugging it back in until I get an appliance repair guy to come out and look at it.

• Like 8

Stuff that happened while the forum was down:

• Booked an appointment for a 100K km service on my car. It's been good to me and needs some TLC.
  • A young fox wandered on our work site yesterday morning. It seemed curious and not fearful at all this mining activity. A couple of guys took pictures of it. Cute little fella. We must look like some kind of herd animals when we step off the shuttle in a group.
  • The young fox was still here this morning! Strutting around. Weather is rainy and very windy since last night, and there are tons of hidey holes around. I think it's secretly a head-hunter, scouting for new recruits for a different company.
  • My last day until the long Thanksgiving weekend! I'll be visiting the family, and trying a different route to get there.
Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 16

This is gonna sound awfully office spacey,  but the mofos at work lent out or took the good stapler. So all night I had to use the one that hurts my hand to use. Instead of burning down the building, I purchased my own ergonomic one from Amazon. I should have it in time for next week. 

But I seriously despise my co-workers.

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

Completely Mythical Update #2:  While escaping the Disco mob, @Glitterwolf apparently tripped a breaker in the Reaper Forum relay station he was hiding in and caused a cascade failure that took down the forum for most of a day.  Some mass hysteria and monsterism may have resulted but diligent Reaper technicians have successfully removed the glitterfur from the circuit and everything is back to...well I can't really say that normal applies here...standard operational conditions.  No word on the glittery one's current whereabouts.

• Haha 13