Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

42 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Man, I knew I liked chips and salsa, but I never knew they could make me so happy. The world is so delicious!!

My favorite thing to do with chips and salsa is pour the chips in a bowl, bust the chips all up, pour the salsa on top (I like a salsa-heavy ratio), dump some shredded cheese on top, and then mix it all up.  I eat it with a spoon, then pray I don't end up with a massive case of heartburn later (I'm pretty heartburn-resistant, but that's no guarantee).

I've had it twice in the last couple days, and I'll probably finish the chips off Monday.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

We had some left over apples ...

So I made an apple cake and some apple sauce.

Life is good..

• Like 11

2 hours ago, strawhat said:

My favorite thing to do with chips and salsa is pour the chips in a bowl, bust the chips all up, pour the salsa on top (I like a salsa-heavy ratio), dump some shredded cheese on top, and then mix it all up.  I eat it with a spoon, then pray I don't end up with a massive case of heartburn later (I'm pretty heartburn-resistant, but that's no guarantee).

I've had it twice in the last couple days, and I'll probably finish the chips off Monday.

At least you will earned that heartburn. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

We had some left over apples ...

So I made an apple cake and some apple sauce.

Life is good..

You lost me at 'left over' .. That does not grok at my house.. 

Sounds yummy otherwise 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I am more of a hot nachos fan - pop the nachos, sliced jalapenos, and cheese into the oven, salsa and sour cream on the side.

The Auld Grump - at least two types of salsa - one of which should be cowboy caviar....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, strawhat said:

The wife and I do this also

• Like 7

Just now, eldamir said:

You lost me at 'left over' .. That does not grok at my house.. 

Sounds yummy otherwise 

Sometimes the quality of the storebought apples lacks..and they go a bit off, taste less juicy and so..

Then I will use them for cakes and such.

And yes..yummie

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

To combine both topics into one - Apple Salsa.

The Auld Grump

That looks like something I need to try out

• Like 5

Sign of a Bored Grump - making Hallowe'en owls out of pine cones and googly eyes from the dollar store....

The Auld Grump - one or two may involve glitter.

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Sign of a Bored Grump - making Hallowe'en owls out of pine cones and googly eyes from the dollar store....

The Auld Grump - one or two may involve glitter.

glitthr.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

So, Hubby has this image here: 

IMG_1890.PNG.2240a9cc0fad8a413e8c642669d36e18.PNG

in his DM screen, because it's hilarious and that little kid is adorable. 

As I was taking a break from chores, I was considering the story. Did they have a protracted affair? Do they consider themselves married? The kid knows it's papa on sight, so they aren't unfamiliar. So, the look on the prince's face is not from shock at have a dragon child, but because he was unprepared to explain to his father that the next heir is a half-dragon. 

I'm sure the king will get over it. I mean, who wants to attack a kingdom where the crown princess is a dragon!?

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

16 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

So, Hubby has this image here: 

Hide contents

IMG_1890.PNG.2240a9cc0fad8a413e8c642669d36e18.PNG

in his DM screen, because it's hilarious and that little kid is adorable. 

As I was taking a break from chores, I was considering the story. Did they have a protracted affair? Do they consider themselves married? The kid knows it's papa on sight, so they aren't unfamiliar. So, the look on the prince's face is not from shock at have a dragon child, but because he was unprepared to explain to his father that the next heir is a half-dragon. 

I'm sure the king will get over it. I mean, who wants to attack a kingdom where the crown princess is a dragon!?

Look up DerangedMeowMeow on DeviantArt.

Not work safe - at all - but good natured. K. T. Andersson also does the currently-on-hiatus-but-there-are-stirrings webcomic Pawn. (Also not safe for work. Because demons don't know from clothes.)

Mousemuffin at Miniature Scenery continues to work on his ship -

43255867_922903257909093_636101233393375

43311656_922903231242429_872933377713582

So. Damned. Pretty.

*EDIT* Currently the parts count is at 385.... not a kit for the undedicated.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 15

Part Count =/= Flatbread factor.  400 parts that fit with decent instructions would be a whole lot easier than, say, most large pewter kits.  Time consuming, but not particularly high on frustrated rage.

• Like 7

Convertibles are not as much fun in the rain. Especially when you leave the umbrella in the other car.

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1