Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

22 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I assume some of you have seen this post from Ladystorm, but I figured I would link it anyway.  

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82989-ladystorms-winter-contest-yeti/

Hmmm I may see about getting in on this one. I guess depends on where I'm at for weekly & Vegas games upcoming.

• Like 5

It's October in WV. It shouldn't be 85F at 7pm. It shouldn't be 85F at all! And yet there are people celebrating how hot it is still. "But the weather is so nice!" No, 65F, where it should be about now, is nice. 85F is HOT and UNCOMFORTABLE!

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

16 hours ago, redambrosia said:

My job doesn't offer paid maternity leave. Which sucks. I mean, I'll have 4 weeks of vacation my the time the baby is born, but I don't feel like 4 weeks is enough. 

But! Our union contract is up at the end of the year, so I'm campaigning to get paid maternity/paternity leave included. I've already got half of us on board for asking for it, if I can get one or two more I feel like we have a good chance of getting it. 

Mwuhahaha!

Good luck with the campaigning.

• Like 6

urgh...

Is Jack dead yet?

Can he fall over now?

Please?

Day 3  SnotFest 2018

(Jack called out of work today because he was coughing up little green aliens all the previous night and continued to do so all day today.)

Jack also locked his keys in his car at 7pm while quickly running to Stop & Shop. Fortunately, Jack's brother lives a quarter mile down the road across the street from S&S, so Jack and his cold set out to hike the quarter mile in his house slippers. Jack's brother just happened to pull up in his car when Jack was halfway there (cuz things happen like that with Jack and his brother), and gave Jack a ride back to his house to get the spare key.

Jack is going to bed a bit early tonight, to make a vague and largely-expected-to-be-unsuccessful attempt to counter the loss of sleep from waking up aver hour and a half coughing up lungs and other vital organs.

He will be making a valiant attempt to go to work tomorrow, as Jack is vehemently opposed on general principle to letting something like a mere cold keep him out of work for two days in a row.

Of course, since Jack's company is involved in the manufacture of things that fall under FDA supervision, Jack may just end up getting sent home anyway. And Jack would mostly be okay with that except for the loss of income.

• Sad 13

Mr Flit has a cold. I am probably scheduled to have a cold by the end of the week.

• Sad 8

According to the chart at the doctors office, my baby is a lizard right now :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

According to the chart at the doctors office, my baby is a lizard right now :lol:

congrats on getting a lizard!

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Phase I of my Reaper Inventory is complete!  Mostly Bones III stuff, but a few individual purchases as well.  Each name, SKU, material, quantity in inventory, race, class, armor, clothing, weapons, and misc. items carried!

I'm still not quite sure how to do scenery, and some of the keywords still need a bit of work.  I also need pictures--That will probably be Phase III.  I'm still not sure what Phase II will entail.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, redambrosia said:

ALL HAIL THE COMING OF OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORD!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, redambrosia said:

See this is how we get V!!!! ::P:

MV5BMjM1Mzk1NjQyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY2

• Haha 11

*** Drives through the thread on a large steamroller***

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1