Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Woah, woah, woah there, killer!  Monday can wait, I need some weekend first!

No.  I want paints, and I want them now.  Not ordered next week, delivered the week after..  Now would be nice, or at least arriving before I start...  Wait, they would arrive before doomsday (the 26th) so I suppose we could not skip the weekend... ::P:

I'll "live" by going back to plotting a last minute "probably shouldn't risk it but I'm going to because I want those gem colours" paint order from Warcolours.  Only thing I can't quite decide is if I'll add in some terrain paints or not, even just a bottle or two so I can prime my cork bases.  I could just pick up a 2 Oz bottle of primer from Vallejo or such, but somehow that feels like "cheating" in comparison... :devil:

Either way I want to order some paint shaker glass bead thingies anyways, since I'm out of my current stock and I want solid glass ones anyways.  Just a case of figuring out this and that... 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Crowley said:

According to a headline I just read, millenials are now apparently responsible for killing off American cheese... 

Good riddance?

14 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Monday so can't come soon enough... I want to pull the trigger on this order, but I really want those paints.  Hmmmmmm.  Tough call to make I suspect. ::P:

Paints? What? Why Monday...?

:huh:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

I have consumed the ribs of the meat beast and they were delicious. 

*** Quote Hamlet***

Poor Piglet, I knew him well...

For all of you who wanted a Cat Dragon, since there are some available now, you will need a new quest!

All plead for the SHROOM DRAGON!

image.thumb.png.70a2a5c0888ea627361b2369c9d90633.png

• Like 14

In my quest to find something to do last night, I discovered I can do virtual paint by numbers on my laptop.

I may never do anything productive ever again.

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's cool!

We still need a WOLF dragon, though.

Vailliant Miniatures.

• Like 4

WOOF Scientists are working on turning a Nebelwerfer into a Glitterwerfer.

ALL HAIL WOOF!

image.png.435bf0eec729228ae2aaf578c3113d07.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, TGP said:

Paints? What? Why Monday...?

:huh:

Reaper would be better able to answer why Monday, but the two 6-colour sets are due to be released on October 15th, aka Monday, at $21.99 USD each.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82942-new-releases-october-15-2018-paint/

Hence why I can't wait for Monday, because I want to order them!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

WOOF Scientists are working on turning a Nebelwerfer into a Glitterwerfer.

ALL HAIL WOOF!

image.png.435bf0eec729228ae2aaf578c3113d07.png

How much does a Nebelwerfer cost? Because I see this and I see a mighty potato cannon that would ensure my supremacy in the neighborhood arms race. 

(also if a silver spike were to be embedded in the potatoes, this would serve in an anti-Mothman defensive capacity quite well.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

How much does a Nebelwerfer cost? Because I see this and I see a mighty potato cannon that would ensure my supremacy in the neighborhood arms race. 

(also if a silver spike were to be embedded in the potatoes, this would serve in an anti-Mothman defensive capacity quite well.)

Since it was a WWII German Artillery piece, we should raid a war museum for it.

WOOF denies having done so...

• Haha 9

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

According to a headline I just read, millenials are now apparently responsible for killing off American cheese... :lol:

Where was this? I love reading about all the industries my generation has destroyed :devil:

• Haha 9

32 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Why do you want to kill the Mothman? He warns us of impending infrastructure failures! He's a GOOD cryptid!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Whys it so hard to get rid of a dang mattress >.<

Lack of matches and a suitable

place to burn it?

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Unruly said:

Why do you want to kill the Mothman? He warns us of impending infrastructure failures! He's a GOOD cryptid!

The way I heard it he was the cause, not the warning of the bridge collapse.

Anyway, he's made it a point to try and destroy my pumpkin patch, succeeded in that for the most part, save for one pumpkin. He's attempted to lure the Fat Little Birds into heresy against BOTH the Great Pumpkin and Agamenthar the Coffee God, (yes I'm apparently now responsible for the theological well being of a flock of sparrows, a cardinal, and a round little rabbit. Still not sure how that happened.), and considering Mothman's 60 some odd sightings in Chicago over the last 2-3 years it seems he's made an alliance with what dens there and that is very much Not A Good Thing.

• Haha 9