Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

So, just finished dinner (Fish fillets), after making pumpkin pies:) Yah, had to make them WAAYY early, since the walmart pumpkins were apparently not as fresh as other pumpkins I usually get:( Need to get on my giant for the reaper facebook conest, but may be too tired to paint:(

• Like 5

There's not enough time for me to do the things I want to do, and I don't have enough motivation to drive myself to do them with what time I have. I think I need a life coach or something...

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Hubby has an interview in the morning. He has a pretty good chance of getting this job, its with his favorite chef. It would be a bit of a pay raise, pretty chill from what we hear, and four ten hour shifts. The only problem is that it's from 11am to 9pm. So if he gets it, I'll be rearranging my work and sleep schedule. 

41 minutes ago, Unruly said:

There's not enough time for me to do the things I want to do, and I don't have enough motivation to drive myself to do them with what time I have. I think I need a life coach or something...

Nah, you just need to stop working night shift. I have the same problem with energy/time. Our bodies simply don't rest as well in the daytime, even if we are "night owls" naturally. 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

This is a hamster themed night apparently.  @Crowley I found these in an image search for hamster barbarians.

368535_md-Brushfire, Hamster Berserker, Vandalands.JPG

I have those.

They were put out by the now defunct On The Lamb Games. :down:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Zink said:

Now you're going to have people scared of going near construction workers. I mean they already have access to sewers, big holes, unfinished buildings and other scary places. Who knows what they're doing there? And nobody suspects the evil happening beyond the traffic cones and safety signs.

Construction cults....I'm having to admit a certain jealousy at not having thought of this myself. Bob the Builder as youth induction propaganda into a cult run by resident geomancers who own the unions and the building commission, extended road delays so that the frustration produced can be gathered and distilled into some manner of power source, little something somethings dropped into the foundations of new buildings, (if the business owner stops paying his tithe, rather than break his legs or windows, a "Repel Customer" enchantment is activated instead, and since it's buried in the foundations...)

On the other hand, there is the possibility for bands of city workers not affiliated with the cult running across odd things in the sewers and steam tunnels, comparing notes and being unable to trust their bosses and law enforcement with this knowledge proceed to form hunting groups and it's hard hat vs hard hat cultist in the deep places beneath the city, where the rats are large as sheep, and the light of sanity remaining in the world is entirely dependent on how much overtime has been granted this week...

• Like 10
  • Haha 11

5 hours ago, Unruly said:

You can always use mine.......:rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I hereby proscribe a pack of Reese's Pieces, four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and a mug of hot chocolate. 

That sounds heavenly!

• Like 5

Dont you hate it when this happens?

This is Melon, Studio Giraldez's rabbit. Angel’s rabbit likes our new[Mantic] Nightstalker Shadowhulk. In fact, Melon loves it so much he ate the head before Angel could paint it!

So, if you're wondering how to defeat manifestations of pure horror ripped from the nightmares of mere mortals, just let Melon the rabbit take care of them.

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

The Auld Grump - never had a rabbit eat a mini, but I have had a ferret steal one.

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I hereby proscribe a pack of Reese's Pieces, four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and a mug of hot chocolate. 

You have a lot of faith in peanut butter :lol:

Home and in bed, my favorite place!

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Dont you hate it when this happens?

small fuzzy things killing nightmares seems entirely appropriate.

(just ask a teddy bear) 

• Haha 8