Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

I would have gone to a thousand likes, but... I didn't figure anyone wanted to see how I REALLY felt!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I hate Microsoft Edge with the burning passion of a thousand passionate things that are on fire.

So then  whatsa MS Edge ?

Edited by TGP
  • Like 3

I see it has an e for a logo...an e that is a bit more broken than the old explorer logo. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, TGP said:

I see it has an e for a logo...an e that is a bit more broken than the old explorer logo. 

Broken is a great way to describe Edge....

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Microsoft Edge, in Microsoft's Infinite Wisdom is the browser replacement for Internet Explorer.  Because Microsoft WANTS you to use it, it is made the default app for EVERYTHING and then some.  It doesn't work very well... at all... is flat out horrible!  So, you have to go in and change all your default apps to what they should have been in the first place.  But then E.V.E.R.Y   S.I.N.G.L.E.  major update Microsoft has, it resets to using Edge for everything.  Welcome to Windows 10 folks!  We're EDGY!!!  And as all Edgelords are... it's broken...  

*** ducks and runs from shots fired ***

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Microsoft Edge, in Microsoft's Infinite Wisdom is the browser replacement for Internet Explorer.  Because Microsoft WANTS you to use it, it is made the default app for EVERYTHING and then some.  It doesn't work very well... at all... is flat out horrible!  So, you have to go in and change all your default apps to what they should have been in the first place.  But then E.V.E.R.Y   S.I.N.G.L.E.  major update Microsoft has, it resets to using Edge for everything.  Welcome to Windows 10 folks!  We're EDGY!!!  And as all Edgelords are... it's broken...  

*** ducks and runs from shots fired ***

and it was serving up malware pages as the first result if you searched for chrome or fire fox with it

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

and it was serving up malware pages as the first result if you searched for chrome or fire fox with it

Which makes it indistinguishable from malware.

GEM

• Like 4

Blech... I try not to use it at all.  Thank goodness IE is still there, you just have to search for it to use it.  Until you pin it.

• Like 4

So far, every browser I've ever had to deal with has been broken in some way. Edge is no exception. It's bullpies and stupid all the way down. >.<

• Like 4

Oh my goodness, it sounds like it's been a rough Halloween all around.  :down:  

Our Halloween was okay...  Except for the massive traffic headache.  Some idiot decided to take a hatchet to someone's car and a knife to the driver, then led the police on a merry chase that ended on the access road leading to the local high school.  Many shots were fired when he tried to drive over the police who thought he'd stopped.  Road was closed the entire day starting at 5:30am, but the kids were still expected to go to school.  

Our Wednesday afternoon Japanese study group turned into an informal party that lasted until the kids went to bed.  I think everyone had fun, but wow, today I just didn't feel like doing anything...  Naturally there's a choir concert tonight, so let the madness begin again!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Hmm... while I was at work, Megan managed t prep, prime, and almost completely finish painting the Mind Screech mini from the Vanguard Kickstarter.

The monster that almost managed a TPK against the party in her Eberron game.

I'm sure it is nothing to worry about. :unsure:

The kids are grasping Vanguard quickly, and are deep into their first games.

Dwarfs vs. Abyssal Dwarfs

Northern Alliance vs. Orcs

Basileans vs. Night Stalkers.

All limited to what is in the books, not the cards, since not every army has their cards yet. Almost none using the official minis. (Just the orcs.)

The Auld Grump - a lot of Bones on the table.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Hmm... while I was at work, Megan managed t prep, prime, and almost completely finish painting the Mind Screech mini from the Vanguard Kickstarter.

The monster that almost managed a TPK against the party in her Eberron game.

I'm sure it is nothing to worry about. :unsure:

The kids are grasping Vanguard quickly, and are deep into their first games.

Dwarfs vs. Abyssal Dwarfs

Northern Alliance vs. Orcs

Basileans vs. Night Stalkers.

All limited to what is in the books, not the cards, since not every army has their cards yet. Almost none using the official minis. (Just the orcs.)

The Auld Grump - a lot of Bones on the table.

Dwarfs vs. Abyssal Dwarfs - winner: Dwarfs

Northern Alliance vs. Orcs - winner Northern Alliance

Basileans vs. Night Stalkers - winner Night Stalkers.

And... then Sam asked a question I was unprepared for - What about painting night?... :unsure:

I had forgotten all about painting night.... So, the schedule now looks like:

Vanguard

Painting night

Kings of War

Painting night...

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

There's currently a bushfire they haven't got under control about 10km from my home. I really hope they get it under control soon...

• Sad 10