Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Oh yay! looks like we are getting some nasty mixed frozen precipitation tomorrow night. This is likely to cause the cancellation of the Saturday RPG session if the forecast is accurate.

How much longer till spring?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Well, I am making progress in my quest to rent a flat in Kiel. Got six refusals today. Yay. At least someone answered! The other five didn't even bother to give me some feedback ...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

28 minutes ago, Flit said:

Oh yay! looks like we are getting some nasty mixed frozen precipitation tomorrow night. This is likely to cause the cancellation of the Saturday RPG session if the forecast is accurate.

How much longer till spring?

You anywhere near Heber Springs?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The WizKids Navigator set - I was planning to glue the stuff on a desk or table, but somehow a lot of it is ending up in the hands of miniatures - I highly, highly recommend the set for exactly that purpose.

wzk73366.jpg

Just impulse bought that set myself.  Super useful bits in there.  ^_^

• Like 9

Yeesh, temperature dropping here and starting to spit snow. Sounds like a good time for a pot of fresh coffee while I wait for some scrubbed minis to dry for priming.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

You anywhere near Heber Springs?

Not real close it's about halfway across the state from here. About 3 hours drive. I have never actually been there.

ETA

Its been sprinkling here, but it isn't below freezing yet. Bad weather is supposed to start Friday night.

Edited by Flit
  • Like 7

I am so tired of dealing with people today who think they can save money by not calling their distributor...

• Sad 10

4 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

I am so tired of dealing with people today who think they can save money by not calling their distributor...

I am tired of dealing with people...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

I had to go to the bank for work twice today.

The first time there was a banker and a customer in one of the little cubicles, propbably to discuss a loan or some such... what they were really talking about was their Dungeons & Dragons games. ::D:

The second time, while I was waiting in line, the teller and one of the customers were talking about making mead.

Sometimes the day goes out of its way to put a smile on your face. :lol:

The Auld Grump

• Like 7
  • Haha 11

On 12/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:

I have found out our accounting department placed an asset tag on the building...

Excellent.

Last night we stayed way past closing at the FLGS, but finished the campaign. Tonight, after everything else, I'm gonna do the final write-up.  But man, I am feeling the hangover. Knowing that Fulhoff the battlemage is now retired... Makes me sad. 

And then work was an  big heaping plate of broccoli today, and I just... don't... wanna deal with it. What I really want is to be on vacation. Lay on the beach with a book and a drink with a little paper umbrella. Soon... 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Excellent.

Last night we stayed way past closing at the FLGS, but finished the campaign. Tonight, after everything else, I'm gonna do the final write-up.  But man, I am feeling the hangover. Knowing that Fulhoff the battlemage is now retired... Makes me sad. 

And then work was an  big heaping plate of broccoli today, and I just... don't... wanna deal with it. What I really want is to be on vacation. Lay on the beach with a book and a drink with a little paper umbrella. Soon... 

Jealous.......

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Excellent.

Here - have some Pina Colada in a Pint Glass.

The Auld Grump

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well recap on last night's Starfinder Society game. Kinda short as I didn't get anyone. I kinda thought it might go that way. I gave the store owner a notice about week & half & he had it up for a week on the schedule of events for the store. No worries thou, as I told him I'll just keep inputting the same event into the Paizo page till it actually happens. I came home after being up there for a couple hours. I did find a couple of Nolzur's minis that I put back & will get tomorrow, so I guess a win/win for the store & me. (male gnome bard & wizard's room acc.)

Also the back injury I suffered last month rear it's ugly head again, as over the weekend & espically, the last couple days, I felt the pain again. I'm not sure if fully healed the last time it happened, but the recent pain wasn't as bad. I think the pain was the worst during & after work on Weds morning as I really felt the pain that morning & was happy to just crawl into bed when I got home. Most likely due to I'm off Sunday & Monday nights.

I woke up with about an hour to hour & half before game time. I did get someone interested in the game, so it's a sign that Starfinder might take off here in town at least. I will admit it felt weird being in the game store on a different night, ha ha.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3