Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

I’m doing my part to bring about the end of the universe! Are you

doing all you can?!

Woo goo! New page!

Rotten mergers.

Merge #3: Goo?! GOO?! Stupid autocorrupt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

RoseGal does indeed have a lot of cool stuff - looking at the link Megan sent me - and I can see the start of an entire steampunk wardrobe for her.

And that armor hoodie is a lot less expensive than I would have expected.

This... is going to cost us a lot of money, isn't it? That terrible combination of cool stuff and a reasonable price.... I could easily spend $100 - and I am still in the women's wear section. (Picturing Megan in each and every one of them. Some of them R rated. Leaning toward NC-17.)

The Auld Grump

Grump, you had me worried at first, I thought we were gonna have to play this for you!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay. Time to speed along the thread’s demise. To wit, change or alter a word in a popular menu item to come up with something a chef with questionable ethics/morals/taste would prepare:

Club sandwich-> Clubbed sandwich

Macaroni and cheese -> macaroni and grease

Veal -> Neil

Chicken noodle soup -> Chicken wattle soup

DEATH TO THE THREAD! DIE DIE DIE!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Now I want a kitty. Bones IV is coming... I have no cat to put in the box. **pouts**

Your complaint can be acted upon.

Spoiler

32903747368_6cedf28cc9_b.jpg

Galahad

Spoiler

32903746368_52e2dcf32b_b.jpg

Merlin

Spoiler

32903745468_927b1a9cf6_b.jpg

Lancelot

Spoiler

32903744728_fe1bba3147_b.jpg

Guinevere

We may actually get a break for a bit after these kids.  County seems to be out of kittens, which is more or less what we're going for.  Also, I'm getting to be okay at cat pictures, which should come in handy after the robot uprising.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

For once when I have the afternoon free I'm not getting a serious case of the nap attack. Should go paint something because I haven't for the last week but seem to have developed a bad case of recliner butt. Got to tear it free and go do something other than read forums and watch crafting videos. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.584a244f60c943b5b77a898b5cc82545.png

Okay, that does it I'm calling G.A.G.G. about this! [Gamemasters against gamey gamers!]

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now.   I just got tasked to clean up two different problems.  One involves a marijuana dispensary owner who also owns a car wash that didn't notice they weren't getting their money.  The other one involves the shipper in Canada sending something intended to be shipped to a midwestern state going to a completely wrong southern state. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Just now, kristof65 said:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now.   I just got tasked to clean up two different problems.  One involves a marijuana dispensary owner who also owns a car wash that didn't notice they weren't getting their money.  The other one involves the shipper in Canada sending something intended to be shipped to a midwestern state going to a completely wrong southern state. 

Okaaaaay, so the guy with the mj dispensary didn't notice he was missing money? Sounds like he has been hitting his own product

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Corsair said:

Okaaaaay, so the guy with the mj dispensary didn't notice he was missing money? Sounds like he has been hitting his own product

My thoughts exactly.  As I was talking to the guy, the jokes were writing themselves - I was trying so hard to stay professional and not laugh at his unintentionally self inflicted misfortune.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Noodles are a success. I've been craving Asian food again, specifically noodles, so I got these "just add water" noodle bowls. Except the noodles aren't dry, they come in a packet and are quite delicious. I added chicken, because it's better that way. Very pleased with the result. Good, inexpensive, quick way to satisfy my noodle cravings.

• Like 11