• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ensign Roxy "Hotshot" Malone, the colour scheme test Voidsman for my Starstriders set.

I think she came out pretty well, and the group should look rather striking, when I eventually get the rest painted.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By canuckotter
      @malefactus sent me some old Games Workshop plastic night goblins, and instead of putting them together properly I decided to stick the heads on the bodies of some Frostgrave plastic gnolls.

There's another one but he's badly unbalanced (in more ways than one) and keeps falling over. 
    • By LarsM
      Finally got around to take pictures of my Warhammer diorama.
      I entered it into a local competition, and was lucky enough to win the Warhammer category. Thanks to everyone who wrote a comment in the WIP thread.
      Link here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81383-warhammer-diorama-pic-heavy/

..Sorry for the overload of pictures!  -could'nt help myself..

Although on these pictures I can see many mistakes, I am quite happy with it.
      Hope you enjoy it, and as always any comment, critiq or question is welcome.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brokk Grungsson, an important character in the Kharadron Overlords (steampunk, sky pirate dwarfs) faction in the game Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.

Had this one in the Cupboard of Unfinished Thingstm for a while, and I'm glad it's finally done.
      Bit disappointed with the base though. I wanted to give him a reason for wearing his blimp-suit, so I have him flying over a large pool lava, but I don't think it really works, it needs more texture or some rocks to break up all the yellow or something.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Starting something new, the Starstriders!

A band of space adventurers, travelling the cosmos, fighting aliens and stuff.

You've got the three ladies:-

The deadly assassin, the Rogue Trader boss lady and the helpful medic (they all have proper names, but I sold their accompanying rulebooks so I can't look them up any more).
      And the three guys:-

The leader of the Voidsmen, the mad scientist and the guy with the big gun.

And finally, the expendable fodder Voidsmen:-

Haven't gotten too far with the painting yet:-

I'm starting with a Voidsman (or Voidswoman in this case), to get an idea of what I want their uniforms to look like.
      At the moment I've painted her jacket Dark Green with a Cork Brown>Red Orange trim and I'm trying to figure out how to shade and highlight it.
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)