Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

14187 Ssathuss Nagendra Warrior by Glitterwolf

He/she/it is a SPLENDIDLY painted Lizard Person, but the photos on the Temple stage raise it to a much higher level of artistry.  VERY NICELY DONE!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, malefactus said:

He/she/it is a SPLENDIDLY painted Lizard Person, but the photos on the Temple stage raise it to a much higher level of artistry.  VERY NICELY DONE!

Thx Al!

Just a rank and file snakeman, but these are fun to paint.

The Reaper Warlord minis have a lot of detail.

As for the Jungle setting, I made it because I was inspired by your backdrops!

It serves as a photostage for every mini that fits into my Lost World.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Nice, I like the purple clothing.

Whose base?

His base is a resin Jungle Base from Microart Studios.

The Large piece is my Jungle Photobackdrop I made.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76024-jungle-photo-backdrop-board-terrain-by-glitterwolf/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Nicely done!

Thanks Paul!

I appreciate you taking the time to drop by!

• Like 2

Niiissssseeeely done!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KruleBear said:

The corroded armor is great. 

Thx!

I used Scale 75 Old Copper and Garnet Alchemy, put in some Negro Grey as a wash and then used Vallejo Verdigris.

13 hours ago, Gargs said:

Niiissssseeeely done!

Thankssssss !

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I have had some requests about Brutus pics.

So I figured I would put some here.

Feel free to show pics of you pets!

• By Metalchaos
      From the thick bushes on either side of the road, a volley of javelins flies towards you. You try to take cover while a second volley is hurled. Heavy rain makes it uneasy to see anything. The bushes rustle, and your assailants appear next to you. It's a group of four reptilian humanoids about six feet tall. Their roughened leathery scales shift from grayish brown to green. A disgusting smell sickens you as the chameleon-like creatures attack you with their primitive weapons, their teeth and claws.
      Here are the Lizardmen, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      From left to right;
      77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield
      77154 Lizardman Spearman
      77155 Lizardman Warrior 77425 Lizardman Archer       77154 Lizardman Spearman           77155 Lizardman Warrior           77425 Lizardman Archer           77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield        
    • By Apollo Densin
      Hello folks, so sort of discovered the warlord game while browsing through the website and it has jumped out at me as something fairly interesting to jump into. More specifically after a tour of reaper HQ at reapercon and seeing some minitures, I did not relieze that there was a mini game attached to some of the ones I really liked the look of.

However some of the newer factions from the savage north ones have no fluff about them on the website, more specifically the sisters of the blade. Can I get a possible faction rundown on the SN factions?
    • By Metalchaos
      Translucent blue 77310, Water Weird, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.          
    • By Glitterwolf
      This Bones Lizardman with Spear was a gift from @Paradoxical Mouseduring a candy exchange where he and a few others guarded the candy.

After an expirement in pink of which we shall never speak again, @malefactus gave me some advice and I went for a red with orange and yellow.
      The spear is still bendy, I don't mind the end of it, since that's a crooked branch, but the tip is a bit floppy as well.
      Anyway.

Here is the latest warrior of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=132

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)