72moonglum

Hackmaster / Ral Partha Human Male Thief

Good morning,

so here's my last little painted piece of happiness, another Hackmaster figure that Ral Partha has gotten a hold of, a human thief.  I actually kind of have begun liking these figures quite a lot, as they feel like prototypes of their classes so often, kind of generic, but very nicely done in that old school feel.  I wanted dark colors for this one, but didn't want just black, so hopefully gave him a bit of variety with the colors.

5ad36efed674d_KC-4122A.JPG.b4489a66f044e9d6f71eb8532ddbb2ac.JPG5ad36eff1900c_KC-4122B.JPG.4aefbb72b9fca44ffdabc8020db02b33.JPG

• Like 15

Awesome!

I especially love the purple/red combo and the face!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

I especially love the purple/red combo and the face!

Thanks!  It's kind of nice to have a figure where the only skin you have to worry about is cloaked away in a hood!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody,

so my Shadowrun quest goes on, and I just finished the last of a quartet of street mages.  I think I'm enjoying these because the color schemes are different than I usually use, and I don't feel at all odd about painting different and punky hair colors with the game and the figures conceptualized by in the eighties and nineties.

Anyways, here's another street mage, and Elven Combat Mage, hope you enjoy!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so I'm slowly working my way through some Shadowrun figures, and here is my latest one.  This is number three of a set of four Street Mages, one more left to go on the set.

Tried to use pretty much just greys, blues and purples, didn't want too much contrast!

So anyhoos,  not too much metal on this figure, which was kind of nice.  Next one hopefully in a few days to complete the set!
    • By Metalchaos
      A rotting stench catches you nose. You see a creature slowly moving in your direction waving a dagger. At first, it looks like a beggar wearing rags. He utters a low moan and you realize as it's coming out of the shadows that he's missing part of its scalp and has a gaping hole in its abdomen through which you see his ribs and his petrified organs. Turning to the cleric, you scream with horror. Zombie!
      Here's 02102, Plague Zombie, Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      It's the second time i paint this model, here's the link to 02043: Undead Rising, 02102: Plague Zombie & 02157: Undead Awakening I painted 10 years ago.

• By 72moonglum
      So here's the last of the trilogy I was working on, another Shadowrun figure that I finished this morning so that I could start a little vacation tomorrow without any pending figures to distract me. She's a Dennis Mize piece, female gang member with pistol from the great old Shadowrun line

As with the other ones I'll eventually photograph her with the set of four figures in total she comes with, so kept her off a base and just painted the base she came with. Otherwise, the four figures with such large bases wouldn't fit in the photo. These bases in themselves are pretty large so she's pretty stable on it, even though she's kind of teetering on the back side of it.

So enjoy, more miniature mayhem when I get back!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)