Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Heresy Miniatures - Maggotmen

And the last post here for today is a set of nasty looking Maggotmen by Heresy Miniatures. These will form part of my Dragon Rampant army at some point, similar to Ghouls they feast upon the corpses of their victims. 

A simple painting scheme was used and the models were left gloss to give them a wet look. 

4BCAE659-42DF-449C-B48E-5772432969A9.thumb.jpeg.b65d1eb6476ccc5eed8b18f178adfe3c.jpeg

D4C3D96A-58EC-4A16-AF3D-8EC68F600F39.thumb.jpeg.7dbd0f2a0ac16529c3bb0bf97f9e5280.jpeg

56B3113F-CA87-4242-BB26-007114F3B449.thumb.jpeg.9c6a6c46ca6c9de43f6c00085f1cd8ba.jpeg

64D09608-7B67-4383-AEB1-61DEB2340E2A.thumb.jpeg.b7faf8b55fb7bbfd7a2752580f4f2a86.jpeg

Thanks for looking and as always comments welcome. 

• Like 17

what do you get when you cross a human and a waterbear?  this was a question I really didn't need an answer to...

They are WONDERFULLY grotesque Horrors. Just the thing to put on a gaming board next to the chips & dips. VERY NICELY DONE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Edsterdoom
      Here is a selection for three heroes for use in Frostgrave or other such games. 

I really like like the sculpts, and think I have done a reasonable job on the painting. 

Thanks for looking as always comments welcome. 
    • By Edsterdoom
      Another set of undead model used for alternative sources for my Dragon Raman’s Army. 

I painted up a selection keeping the colours simple. I opted to keep them on their bases so they can be reused in Dungeon Saga. 

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.  

• By Edsterdoom
      Continuing with more models for my Dragons Rampant army I grabbed a selection of models from Zombiecide. These are well detailed and painted up well for archers, zombies and skeletons. 

These are are painted using a limited pallete to keep them simple and easy to paint. I kept the basing simple as well. 

thanks for looking as always comments welcome. 
    • By 2nd Dynasty

We currently have a second Kickstarter live at the moment, entitled Starship II - 3D printable OpenLOCK-compatible Deck Plans. The campaign is already over 1300% financed, and we are working on the 8th Stretch Goal.
      If you have a 3D printer, these tiles can really bring your tabletop experience to life, with a strong influences from the designs of Rob Cobb and Kazutaka Miyatake.
      Unpainted PLA at 150 microns  
      Printed on a Flashforge Finder/Creator Pro  
      Unpainted PLA at 150 microns The Sets
      This campaign's featured sets are shown below (these are renderss).
      Stretch Goals Unlocked So Far
      We are now working towards these bonus floor tile types, a grate and plate style in I, S and E tiles  
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)