Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Heresy Miniatures - Maggotmen

And the last post here for today is a set of nasty looking Maggotmen by Heresy Miniatures. These will form part of my Dragon Rampant army at some point, similar to Ghouls they feast upon the corpses of their victims. 

A simple painting scheme was used and the models were left gloss to give them a wet look. 

4BCAE659-42DF-449C-B48E-5772432969A9.thumb.jpeg.b65d1eb6476ccc5eed8b18f178adfe3c.jpeg

D4C3D96A-58EC-4A16-AF3D-8EC68F600F39.thumb.jpeg.7dbd0f2a0ac16529c3bb0bf97f9e5280.jpeg

56B3113F-CA87-4242-BB26-007114F3B449.thumb.jpeg.9c6a6c46ca6c9de43f6c00085f1cd8ba.jpeg

64D09608-7B67-4383-AEB1-61DEB2340E2A.thumb.jpeg.b7faf8b55fb7bbfd7a2752580f4f2a86.jpeg

Thanks for looking and as always comments welcome. 

• Like 19

what do you get when you cross a human and a waterbear?  this was a question I really didn't need an answer to...

They are WONDERFULLY grotesque Horrors. Just the thing to put on a gaming board next to the chips & dips. VERY NICELY DONE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paintybeard
      A kickstarter from a company called Rebel Minis, who I have no experience with;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1117146348/dark-hold-kobold-28mm-scale-miniatures-horde-for-r?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

It looks like quite a good way to get a large number of figures, all rather old-school and not at all expensive.

There is an early-bird add-on of a goblin pack-bearer, which I like the look of.
    • By paintybeard
      I do like Copplestone Castings Future War range:

This chap has plainly had a REALLY bad day at the office.
    • By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By Edsterdoom
      Here is a selection for three heroes for use in Frostgrave or other such games. 

I really like like the sculpts, and think I have done a reasonable job on the painting. 

Thanks for looking as always comments welcome. 
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)