SamuraiJack

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

The game is going to have 70-80 pieces according to their FB page.. the renders all look really good but we'll see how they translate into plastic

27658081_894897157351380_439502106865647

• Like 4

Wow!!

I'm guessing this will be out of my price range (which is probably a good thing) but I will definitely check it out!

11 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Argh ... the knights and men-at-arms posted in the first post did not really grab me ... why did you have to post more pics ;) ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUUCClEyA2RWTaJr25a5

• Haha 6

30515609_929676157206813_3821148397985857536_o.thumb.jpg.d18f364fe50f1387d12b433207eef2f3.jpg

Uh-oh!  

I really hope this is affordable!  I doubt it will be especially since it will be right before the PM close for Bones but I really like the way these look.

Their miniatures actually seem pretty affordable so there is hope!  Although shipping costs could become an issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

30515609_929676157206813_3821148397985857536_o.thumb.jpg.d18f364fe50f1387d12b433207eef2f3.jpg

Uh-oh!  

I really hope this is affordable!  I doubt it will be especially since it will be right before the PM close for Bones but I really like the way these look.

Their miniatures actually seem pretty affordable so there is hope!  Although shipping costs could become an issue.

I promised myself I wouldn't get excited about upcoming Kickstarters any more (lately, it just seems to lead to disappointment), but that Time Daemon has me at maximum hype!

• Like 1

If this is to be a game, I'm pretty disappointed.  I was pretty psyched about that demon on the rock. ::(:

• Like 1

Every century, the elite demon vanguard would fight, slaughtering each other until only one stands. The most powerful is known as the Wrath, and commands over all beneath it.

The Wrath is the most dangerous of demons. Capable of incredible feats of strength and endurance, the Wrath towers over all. The Wrath is covered in the scars of war and carries a demonic weapon of terrifying proportions. Legend tells that for each foe the weapon slaughters, its blood is drawn into the dark metal. The blood and souls of the fallen increase the Wrath’s strength, endurance and endless fury. If you cannot defeat the Wrath, you will empower the Wrath.

Sculpted by Charles Agius

Image may contain: text

from the comments:

Limbo Miniatures the scale will be 35mm in core game box, but there will be large scale option for some characters

31381173_937981849709577_249317727636815

31143890_936148463226249_687312913320378

PVC minis have been getting quite good recently quality-wise, but I wonder how well some of these more delicate figures are going to hold up.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Coming soon.

http://kickstarter.foundminiatures.com/

The Goblin Dragon Riders, is a series of collectible miniatures, specific for painters, collectors and players,  concepted by the Italian illustrator Davide Molino and sculpted by Daniele Trovato and Raffaele Stumpo.
      What can you  expect? Dragons, Goblins, Demon Hunters, and Sorcerers 
      Limited Edition Miniatures for people who are passionate about unique pieces and who want to play, paint and have fun.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      A new kickstarter from the folks at Westfalia coming in August.

An interesting and somewhat different take on elves.
    • By SamuraiJack
      July/August time frame

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      How Did this start?
      So My Son, (7 at the time), enjoyed playing Vault manager, and one holiday he asked me If I could build him a vault to play with. So we sat down and drew up some designs, and then I sat down and did up the files, furiously prototyped, cut and amended the designs. Eventually I ended up with a corridor set that set up on a 4' x 4' board. I put it up on the BPLASER store and people seemed to like it.
      Fast forward 12 months, and I decided to expand the Corridor set with another 15 rooms, furniture and inserts, and put it up on Kickstarter to see if I could expand sales.
      The Corridor Set is a: multi gaming system, fully modular set of laser cut/ etched MDF terrain, for use with 28-32mm table top games. Each unit piece is a multi part kit made from Australian manufactured MDF, with the approx strength of the same thickness of pine board, which should give years of use.
      The modularity of the corridor set allows you to make unique table layouts every time you use it. Every piece will connect to any other piece letting you decide how large, or how small to make your battlefield.
      Vault, Spaceship or Corridor set.
      I have tried, in the design of the set, to make it as functional as possible, so the Corridor Set can be used to represent the interior of a spaceship, a fallout shelter, An evil scientist's lair, a military bunker,.... the list goes on. Using the many add-ons to the base set, you can make almost any scenario that comes to mind.
      I hope you will find it an interesting set, and battleground, and give a multitude of ideas in its set-up.
      INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE. PLEASE READ.
      I am in Brisbane, Australia.
      That's 11500 km from Los Angeles, and 16500 km from London. Shipping via ship from Australia takes 2-3 months and costs about $95 AUD for the base set.
      Airmail takes 5-10 days and costs approx $120 AUD for the base set. I have chosen Airmail as the most efficient and reliable method for you getting your gear. All parcels will be provided with a tracking number.
      ADD ONS. Postage will be calculated at approx $5 per item set, or room set that you add to your main pledge. This will mean that international postage is at a discounted rate.
      Backers from all other countries (Rest of the world) may have to pay additional import duties and other applicable taxes to the concerned authorities, upon receipt of their goods, based on the import policies of their respective countries. The duties and tax rates vary from country to country and we are unable to help you determine that for your shipment. If you wish to learn about the duties and taxes applicable to your shipment, you may want to check with the customs and border protection authority of your country.
      What's in the set:
       The following are some pics of the addons to the set. I will update them with painted versions in the next few days
      DOOR SET WITH BULKHEAD HATCH END CAP WITH BULKHEAD HATCH DOOR SET STANDARD FORCE DOOR SECURITY SHIELD
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)