SamuraiJack

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

34 minutes ago, Kro said:

The humans, while awesome, look too tall for me to use... the monsters on the other hand.. mmmm 

I wish they'd start the ks sooner

I agree I can't wait for them to take my money on this KS!

That is an awkward scale. 54mm would make sense. 43mm is weird.

• Like 1

I guess I don't understand the scale issue unless you are using the minis for another game.

Me being a painter only the scale does not bother me.  Actually I kind of like that they are on a different scale compared to other minis I have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I guess I don't understand the scale issue unless you are using the minis for another game.

It's very very rare that I buy a mini just for display.

Gameplay use is always a consideration for me.

• Like 5

You learn something new everyday!

I knew a lot of people changed minis out for other games but guess I never really realized scale matter so much.  I do know these seem quite different from other miniature scales so that makes sense that it would put some people off.  

I paint for display, but the option to bring them to the table is nice. Standard scales makes it easier. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

You learn something new everyday!

I knew a lot of people changed minis out for other games but guess I never really realized scale matter so much.  I do know these seem quite different from other miniature scales so that makes sense that it would put some people off.  

I have an old human miniature that is about 20-25mm tall. When he starts to look the same size as the dwarfs and gnomes then I have scale issues. Admittedly I don't use him very often but scale creep is a thing. I don't mind having size differences (smaller humans, taller humans etc) but when the dwarfs are ogre sized that's a problem.

Generally when purchasing a miniature a major consideration for me is how many different games I can sue it in. It's not the only reason 'though. If it's really good then I'll still buy it :).

• Like 5

34480460_958567554317673_895180392619835392_o.thumb.jpg.1a042abe2d656f86312c87c16d275bcd.jpg

I cannot wait for this KS!  This might be an All Inner for me!

Creator said they are hoping for a July 10th launch date.

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 1

I don't know what to make of that figure. She's certainly interesting, but the pose is a bit disconcerting too. Really could be painted to be beautiful though.