Sign in to follow this  
jonaas33

Fire Giant Jailor 77593

Looks great!  Definitely makes me want to avoid fire giant incarceration. If that mini had the albino skin you originally planned + a shave, it might resemble your avatar!  Ever attempt a conversion Kill Face mini?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goop said:

Looks great!  Definitely makes me want to avoid fire giant incarceration. If that mini had the albino skin you originally planned + a shave, it might resemble your avatar!  Ever attempt a conversion Kill Face mini?

Haha, thanks!  A Killface conversion would be awesome!  And Iron Golem 77514 painted up like one of the Xtacles could be worth a try too!  Boosh!

3 hours ago, Evilhalfling said:

looks good ! 

I really need to finish mine. 

Thank you!  And yeah, he's really intimidating!  The sculpt is just so cool looking, you really want to put forth your best effort, which can make it hard to even start.  It sat on my shelf for so long because I couldn't build up the courage to get going on it.  I rarely get a full day to paint, so if that stupid snow storm hadn't hit us, it probably would still be up there.

I like the chain a lot. The leather skirting? Is a bit flat in the picture, but that could just be the photo. Great job!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello all, this is my version of Rogaku; this is the first time I've painted a Bones mini and I found the details a  bit less sharp than the metal minis I've painted till now, but maybe it's cause of the Vallejo brush primer I used on it and, probably, the zenital dry-brushing hi-light.

Anyway, my choice for the skin color had been red, as the iconic Oni is, usually, red skinned, and blue for the skirt (is it a skirt? ) cause it would make contrast with the orange of the  pumpkin flask;
      curiosity: the kanji on the flask just means "Oni" (really creative ).
      Green belt and jade bracer to contrast the red of the skin; and classic blue/black hair.

As always the wood is somenthing I cannot achieve as I wish, it looks really flat 

I hope you all will like it, any comment and advice is welcome!
      Thank you for reading
    • By Iridil
      Here are a couple of quick paints I did to support my fondness for dungeon dressing - looks better than white bones on the table!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Inspiration came from the Reaper Quarterly Contest...

Kev!
    • By Vega
      Can't seem to find these guys.  It says they're from Bones 3.

• By Lidless Eye
      Last up in my recently finished miniatures are a set of Animal-Folk from Reaper, all part of Bones 3.  I believe some are Lyncanthropes and some from the Savage Avatars sets.

The pack:

The Gorilla King, with hat:

And without:

The Were-Gorilla:

Werebear don't care:

A rather standard Werewolf:

Wereboar gotta go fast:

And a Water-Buffalo-Man.  I realized I painted him after a Yak, then remembered that's not the animal he was meant to be.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)