Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
With my bride away on a work trip this week, I decided to try to squeeze in a kinda big project... and after dithering about what it should be, I settled on painting one of my many Bones dragons.
Blightfang was actually a main antagonist in a D&D campaign I ran a while back... so that's the one I decided to paint!
Tonight was spent scrubbing him down, after he'd spent the day soaking in soapy water. I partly glued him together, and then got painting with Green Liner. I'm only partly assembling him, so that I can more easily access the harder to reach spots.
Also the back legs don't fit well into the base he came with, so I'm thinking that I might need to make my own out of cork... And this was supposed to be a quick project... we'll see how I do.
Ok, painted one of these up a few months ago and just did the other 2 a couple weeks ago. Just picked up an airbrush so this was my first time trying out some zenithal highlighting. I'm pretty happy with how the new ones turned out.
First the old one
Then here is one of the new ones
And the group photo
Finished him up a week ago or so, but just got around to pics. Second attempt at NMM, not really happy with the results, but I suppose it works. Had further plans on doing OSL from the sword but was feeling finished by the time I got that far and decided good enough. May try and come back and add it in later though.
Who's Online 32 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Cranky Dog
- Paradoxical Mouse
- John Fiala