Mutilatedlips

Murgmo - Reaper Miniature

It appears these were for some sort of Pathfinder Kickstarter. SKU is 60993.

Which is a shame because that has to be the most expressive, cutest goblin ever. Nice job! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BananeDC said:

Good job ! I like when people use custom bases too.

Shame I based murgmo prior to Depora. If I had painted the drow 1st I would have made their bases match, I just diDnt want the gray stone for her. He would have been a good sidekick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shpam
      Hello everyone.

As I recently finished an orc squad, I’m now focusing on a goblin one. I’d like to share my progress with you.

These will be used for tabletop gaming, in DnD campaigns I recently started DMing.

They’re all reaper minis. On these pictures I had just removed the mold lines, glued the separate parts and put the priming on :
      - 03850: Armored Goblin Spearmen (2) (the smallest one)

- 03462: Goblin Warriors (4)

- 03777: Cave Goblin Archers (2)

- 03838: Sakarat, Goblin Wizard

There are a few other ones for which I didn’t take pictures at the beginning.

I didn’t want to make them green, so I was going for a yellowish orange for their skin... But as I was wandering through all the paints at my local GW, I stumbled on that “Squig Orange” and decided that was the one.

So now they’re almost red :

And here are the others that I didn’t think about photographing at the beginning :
      - 2 copies of 07003: Dungeon Dwellers: Bloodbite Goblins (2)

- 14095: Neek, Reven Sergeant

These last two already got some spare paint from other minis painting.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Felltyde
      Have a lot of WIPs at the moment, last night was this Ogre and Goblin (just did the goblin while wash dried on the Ogre) 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Game pieces need paint too...

Kev!
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/621743078/the-goblin-king-miniatures-set

Text Link because picture is a bit too non-PG.

This is a miniature set featuring the Goblin King being carried around by his burly orc goons, as he flaunts his girls and his gold. The set fits well into any 28mm heroic to 32mm fantasy miniature setting. This set can be easily be the center piece to any goblin army.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)