Reaper Ron

ReaperCon 2018 Admission Tickets Available Now!

Get your tickets to ReaperCon 2018!

www.reapercon.com

When you purchase your ticket(s), you'll be taken to our new sales platform at Growtix. This is a significant upgrade to our ReaperCon site.

Couple of things:

NO, Class Tickets are not live yet. An announcement for that is coming "soon". :) We're still contacting our instructors and setting things up.

If you are NOT coming to ReaperCon but just want a Swag Bag, please wait until those are sold online here at reapermini.com.

Images of some of the products in the Swag Bag and All Access Bonus Bundle are coming soon as well.

This year we have a Game Only Pass for those who don't want a Swag Bag or to take classes. (If you see someone with a Game Only pass at ReaperCon, just shake your head and leave them alone; they'll come around eventually).

Exhibitors: we are working on this module right now as well. Hang in there!

Any other questions, fire away here.

Thanks!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Note on purchasing extra Swag Bags and Bonus Bundles: one of the wrinkles with the new system is that you'll need to complete your transaction for your admission tickets *first*; once that transaction is final, you can then go back and purchase extra items in a second (or third, or fourth) transaction. A small annoyance, but really not a big deal.

• Like 5

Going to ask again since things may have changed from last year.  I will get myself a 4 day pass but for my daughter do I not need to worry about any pass since she is under 10?  If I need to get her one for Saturday so she can take a class again and do the entry into paint contest then I will grab one for her and do an extra swag once I have gotten our tickets set up.

And I am guessing no Paypal option?

• Like 2

Is there a limitation on how many tickets will be sold this year. Being back at the hotel in all.

thanks!

• Like 1

Just going to make a quick comment on the painting competition. If you buy a four day pass your entries for the competition must be entered by the Friday night entry deadline. You may only enter on Saturday if you have a Saturday only badge.

• Like 2

I too would like to ask haldir's question me and my wife have our hotel roombut won't have ticket money until I get paid on the 11th of may.  We want the all access passes forthe swag bag and extra bundle. Are there limited number of tickets oris it on to wait a bit? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nakos said:

All of the prices are the same from last year, I just double checked with the wayback machine and my bank records.

But does the $175 All-Access ticket (aka VIP) still include the catered dinners on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bold said:

But does the $175 All-Access ticket (aka VIP) still include the catered dinners on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday? 

I recall Reaper saying there were no catered dinners this year.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

We're not limiting tickets, so if you can't get tickets this weekend, don't worry. We won't turn off ordering for the All Access Pass until July.

There are no dinners this year, except for the Wednesday Night Meet -n- Greet.

• Like 4

Question: Should instructors purchase tickets, or will other arrangements be made? 

Huzzah!       

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1

@Crimson_king_of_the_tower First post in the hotel room thread. :)

@Reaper Ron does that mean we get two meet and greet dinner passes if we book hotel and pay for the all access pass?

On 1/9/2018 at 2:41 PM, Reaper Ron said:

ReaperCon is excited to announce that the housing link for ReaperCon 2018 is now available!

ReaperCon will be held at the Embassy Suites Denton Convention Center in Denton, Texas August 30th through September 2nd, 2018. The Embassy Suites by Hilton is a brand new hotel and convention center that just opened this month. You can book your room by going to this link: ReaperCon 2018 Embassy Suites

When booking, be sure the 2018 RCON REAPER MIN box is checked to get the rate.

The room rate for Single/Double occupancy is only $119.00 per night (plus taxes). The cutoff date for this special rate is August 8, 2018.

Here's what your paid stay at the Embassy Suites will get you during ReaperCon:

• Two different, brand new, exclusive ReaperCon Special Edition Miniatures that will be FREE to Embassy Suites guests (two models per registered hotel guest)
  • A $25 ReaperCon gift certificate good at the Reaper Booth at ReaperCon (one gift certificate per registered hotel guest)
  • Complimentary pass to the Wednesday night Meet and Greet dinner (one pass per guest)
  • Each room is a 500 square foot suite feature a separate living room with sofa bed, a work desk, wet bar area with mini-fridge, microwave and a coffeemaker. 
  • Free made-to-order breakfast (not a continental breakfast) every morning
  • Complimentary evening reception each night from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM featuring soft drinks, adult beverages, and appetizers 
  • Free shuttle service to downtown Denton and Rayzor Ranch
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Free parking

For all other Embassy Suites amenities, please see this link: Embassy Suites Amenities

See you at the fire pit!

• Like 4

I hit up the site again today and noticed some things that you may not want being mentioned for this year.  Where should things like that be sent?  Later year Bryan liked to have them sent in PM to him.