• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buckyball
      Here is a figure I painted for the game Rangers of Shadow Deep.

Buckyball 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Decimate, a minor noblewoman turned sword for hire, who was originally a member of Guild Balls mercenary Union team (I haven't painted this version yet), however plot related shenanigans caused her to move to the Brewers Guild team resulting in this new 'Veteran' version.

Really happy with this one, there's a few things I could do better (her bracers, straps and glove blend together too much), but I think overall it turned out pretty good.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Yep, more Guild Ball stuff and a whole set this time.

See, normally I choose which Guild Ball mini to paint by pulling a random character card out of the box I keep them in (I wish more companies still did character cards, makes it so much easier to add randomisation into the mini choosing process), but these girls didn't come with any, so rather than pack them away and potentially forget they exist, I thought I'd get them done now.

Plus these are the Veteran versions of the characters, so it'll help having all the colour choices in one place for when it comes to painting their standard versions.

Presenting the Exiles:-

These are all characters who originally played for different Guild Ball teams (mostly the mercenary Union team) but for fluff reasons have moved on.

We've got:-

Hemlocke (ditzy hedge witch now learning the art of Spiritmancy) and Harriet the Hat (down on her luck engineering student possessed by a magic, and possibly evil, hat).

Decimate (minor league noblewoman turned formidable sword for hire) and Minx (completely feral forest person).

Gutter (formally a Stockholm Syndrome suffering princess turned rage-fuelled murder machine) and Honour (badly injured Masons team captain, now Farmers team coach and occasional goalkeeper, with assistance dog).

Made a small start to Decimate today:-

Couldn't figure out if she had a shirt on under her vest, decided she looked better without one, just a base of 1:1 Dwarf Skin/Rosy Skin and a Flesh Wash so far.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 152 Guests (See full list)