Cyradis

DSM 1310 - 2008 Elmore Demoness by Cyr

3 minutes ago, eldamir said:

She looks sad that you covered her naughty bits! ::):

Alas, she must be censored! Her full glory is too much for this website to behold! 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, eldamir said:

She looks sad that you covered her naughty bits! ::):

I think it's more the fact that she somewhere lost her beautiful and expensive dress and can't find it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I think it's more the fact that she somewhere lost her beautiful and expensive dress and can't find it anymore.

I'd be pretty pissed if I lost a beautiful and expensive dress too. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Nice, looking forward to seeing the progress on this one.  I like the olive skin triad.  

It will be my first time using this one. I wanted to practice skin tones with it on a 28-32mm scale figure before bringing it to a Pegaso bust that I have waiting. Looks like I'll be able to extend it a bit with the Golden Triad; will be experimenting. My usual skin tones have been extending highlights with some of the Fair or Golden skins, and extending the shadows with Red Brick or S75 Arbuckles Brown and S75 Bosh Chestnut. 

She'll end up with some sort of tattoos too I think... just because. 

• Like 2

Sounds good,  I posted 2 minis on the forum using the olive skin.  I could link to them if you want an example of how I tackled it.  One is even a DSM mini though not nearly as much skin.

• Like 1

I'll looked through the WIP's and dont think I wrote the steps for painting the skin.  If you want after looking I can give it to you.  It's in my recipe book.

• Like 4

Those are lovely figures!! Very helpful ::D: Yeah this seems like what the Tan Skin triad wishes it could be.

• Like 4

Individual colors of Tanned Skin and Highlight are fine, perhaps also as options for leather. The shadow is almost identical to the base though. Honestly, it is probably the only Reaper paint I can say I'm disappointed with. 

• Like 1

Did some preliminary blocking of the shadows with Olive Skin Shadow and Red Brick. 

Did the face (under chin still preliminary). Still need eyebrows. Not 100% happy with her cheeks but it isn't bad. Went from Red Brick to Fair Highlight via the olive tones. The lips are still slightly angry pouty but perhaps a little less angry, more fierce. 

20180423_202600.jpg

• Like 15

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sophie was taken
      Had an extra one of these lying about, and decided to experiment with a limited palette. Here’s how she turned out:

Front
      Back

Main colors used were MSP Woodland Brown, Brilliant Green, Scholar Flesh, and Yellowed Bone (and it’s triad).

Not completely happy with her skin tones, I tried everything up to Moth Green trying to get a light tone that still read as green. Wound up using one of the darkest greens I have, go figure. Shaded by gradually dropping the flesh tone until it was straight green, but it turned out to be a rather extreme color shift.

I like how the base and tree trunk came out, however. The ground shade was achieved by throwing some blues and yellows together until they stopped being bad and then painting some gray on the rocks.

All in all, I think it turned out all right for just messing around. Definitely something to practice in the future. Comments, critiques, and suggestions appreciated. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      So back to reposting my minis after the account crash.

This is Freebooter winged Vampire Raven, sh swoops down from this ruin to attack Hasslefree's Gen.
      I removed Gen's horns, I wanted her to look more human.

Gen's pics are linked cause, nude...mammal parts,

I like the wings, but overall I'm not so proud of this.
      Around this time ( years ago) I noticed my eyesight getting worse.
      Nowadays I use a visor.

https://postimg.cc/image/ef2n7zl6d/

https://postimg.cc/image/dcsgpgpid/

https://postimg.cc/image/5k1sxhbth/

https://postimg.cc/image/d012j9rt1/

• By Sophie was taken
      Wanted to try something different, so here is another oldie, Cleo the Weretigress, done up as a tiger lady:

Front
      Back
      Another view

Could have gone a few ways with this mini. There are parts of the sculpt which are clearly feline (face, tail, extremities) but most of the rest seems intended to be human form. This presented a dilemma, as I was unsure painting tiger all over skin-sculpted areas would produce the proper effect. On the other hand, painting those areas in skin tones would preclude the inclusion of tiger stripes.

And I really wanted to paint some freehand tiger stripes, y’all.

So I split the difference. It’s hard to tell from my awful pics (best available lighting, unfortunately), but I used the red hair triad for fur, basecoating with Carrot Top Red, Auburn Shadow for shadows, and slowly highlighting by layering with increasing amounts of Highlight Orange up to 100% 

For skin, I used Scholar Flesh. However, this color always seemed far too pale for my liking, so I mixed in a bit of Carrot Top. The result was a surprisingly neat pinkish tone that I will definitely find use for again somewhere.

Her hair is Ginger Cookie with various brown highlights and shades, and white patches of fur are mostly Dragon White over Rainy Grey.

This was an experiment with quite a few things outside my comfort zone, so I must ask: does the mid-transformation effect work or no? Are my colors way off? I’m not really satisfied with the color scheme on her face, what would have made it more tiger-like (and anywhere else)? Comments and critiques would be much appreciated.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/304054692/commando-ninja

Caution nudity in trailer. 

About
      VERSION FRANCAISE
       COMMANDO NINJA is an 80's action comedy, tribute to the Action Hero Movies, written and directed by Benjamin Combes.
      The story follows a Vietnam Green Beret Vet, Half Commando, Half Ninja, whose daughter has been abducted by a secret Ninja Organization, led by a Central-American dictator, who wants to create a new-world order... through time...
      Follow Commando Ninja on: FACEBOOK
      When I started this project over a year and a half ago, I was driven by a strong love for the 80s (This is David Sandbergs line but I can't say better). 
      I watched again all Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgren movies; wrote my script, took $5000 of my own money and just started shooting whenever my friends and I had time!
      We have now enough material to create a 45 minute long film!
       Commando Ninja takes place in a variety of exotic locations:
      1980s Los Angeles, Canada mountains, Vietnam War, Central-America, Post-Apocalypse... 
      John will live an adventure through many places ... and times  Everything was shot on real sets, with practical VFX, as they did in the 80's! There is absolutely no way we shoot something on a green screen!
         The soundtrack of the movie will feature famous Synthwave artists like Cobra Copter, Flash Arnold and OGRE.
      The original soundtrack has been composed by a great music composer, Thomas Cappeau, and is by itself a love letter to the 80's action movie soundtracks :

Other famous artists from the 80's revival wave joined the project, among them :
       - Blood+Chrome made the Commando Ninja animated logo
    • By Sophie was taken
      Another older sculpt I wanted to knock out real quick, this was maybe three hours’ work (not counting stepping away to let paint dry, etc.). To be honest, it looked amazing when everything was just a basecoat, it’s the parts after that that throw me. Anyway, Sirithis (links for nudity):

Front
      Back

Still haven’t found a nipple color that works. The search continues. Comments and critiques welcome.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)