Ranso

Black Rose Wars

Hello guys! 
I am here to show you the new KS from Ludus Magnus Studio coming this spring!

Portada.thumb.png.73494af02f7f4c795114c85789f7d0ea.png

Black Rose Wars is a board game that will guide you into the world of Nova Aetas.The Black Rose lodge meets to determine who will be the new Magister, the keeper of forgotten magic. The most powerful mages affiliated with the lodge will confront each other in a series of epic and captivating battles, exploiting the arcane powers in their possession. The event, which determines the destiny of the lodge every ten years, will be hosted in the rooms of the Black Rose manor.

In Black Rose Wars, each player uses magic to collect Power Points by killing the other mages, destroying the rooms of the lodge, making them unstable or completing personal missions. At the start of the game, each mage begins with spell cards selected from a school of choice. Each of the Black Rose Wars schools contains different and unique spells, which leads to different victory strategies. Each school, like Divination and Trasmutation, have different type of spells which gives the mage different strategies to become the most powerful mage.

miniatures_mages.png

For more information you can visit:
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackrosewarsunofficial/

Or you can ask here and I will do my best for answer!

Edited by ladystorm
Removed commerce website
  • Like 1

I love all this stuff, I'm just all miniatured-out. It reminds me of the time I was let loose on an all-you-can-eat ice cream buffet, I love ice-cream but you can definitely have too much of a good thing

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I love all this stuff, I'm just all miniatured-out. It reminds me of the time I was let loose on an all-you-can-eat ice cream buffet, I love ice-cream but you can definitely have too much of a good thing

That's why they invented sorbet and gelato! :wub:

And that's before we also mention frozen yogurt as an option too.... :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I sort of preferred when all of my miniature-buying options were wrapped up in the 200 miniatures produced by Citadel 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I sort of preferred when all of my miniature-buying options were wrapped up in the 200 miniatures produced by Citadel 

You could pretend there is only the Game Workshop Hobby.

After all that is what GW tells everybody anyway..

I like to choose, and yes I'm getting picky, but there are still nice things I can get excited over.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

It could be handy, but it also did suck to go "I need a squad of guys but they only come in metal and therefore are $20 each" or "I want that new shiny Imperial Guard (or Space Marine) tank (or Ork doomsday weapon) but I really don't want to spend $150+ for a single model that isn't really all that big in the end" 

3 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Yeah, but buying those 200 miniatures (or more) produced by GW today is as expensive as buying 2000 other miniatures on Kickstarter ...

Or 750-1000 with only a few days wait due to shipping from various companies that aren't Games Workshop... 

• Like 1

On 18/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, Dan d'Lyon said:

I'm interested at the very least. But would prefer it if Sine Tempore was completed and delivered first.

I know how you feel!! Very soon we will release an update! stay put!!

16 hours ago, Beagle said:

how is even possible to have to much ice cream???

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranso said:

I know how you feel!! Very soon we will release an update! stay put!!

how is even possible to have to much ice cream???

Lactose intolerance. I can have a small portion of ice cream, but will be in bad shape if I pig out on it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Lactose intolerance. I can have a small portion of ice cream, but will be in bad shape if I pig out on it. 

:( man, that sucks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/stonehaven-dwarves-vol-2/description

About
       "...Aulë made the dwarves strong to endure. Therefore they are stone-hard, stubborn, fast in friendship and in enmity, and they suffer toil and hunger and hurt of body more hardily than all other speaking peoples; and they live long, far beyond the span of Men, yet not forever."
      -J. R. R. Tolkien
      Dwarves really are the best! While they're often a bit rough around the edges, they have the best accents, are insatiably loot-hungry, and will fight anything that moves—so we are going to make a bunch more of them! 
      We've assembled them into adventuring parties to make it easier for us to pack and ship. You can add an additional adventuring party to your base reward for $22. Additional individual dwarves can be added to your base reward for $5 each. For a slightly larger view of the minis, check them out on our blog. Here are the adventuring parties:
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Brawler, Female Dwarven Bard, Male Dwarven Deathknight, Male Dwarven Druid, Female Dwarven Warrior
      The League seeks out the ancient dwarven knowledge hidden deep within the lost caverns. They hope that, in time, civilized dwarves will once again inhabit those hallowed halls. 
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Rogue, Female Dwarven Sheildbreaker, Male Dwarven Battlerager, Male Dwarven Mage, Female Dwarven Archer
      Hogg's Tavern is not the sort of place that anyone should visit . . . at least not anyone who values their life or health. Surprisingly, it has regulars. Its patrons are usually adventures past their prime or looking to make a name for themselves. 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Mechanist, Male Dwarven Automaton, Male Dwarven Gunslinger, Female Dwarven Automage, Male Dwarven Investigator
      Not everyone has embraced the "advances" made in the Steam Valley workshops. When the Savages descended on the valley, the Seigebreakers and their constructs helped turn the tide against the invading armies.
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Vampire Hunter, Male Dwarven Undead Elite, Male Dwarven Necromancer, Female Dwarven Huntsman, Male Dwarven Warlord
      The lands beyond Raven's Gate are shrouded in perpetual mists and haunted by the undead. Only the very brave or the very foolish venture there. Why not both? 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Barbarian, Female Dwarven Berserker, Female Dwarven Wandsmith, Male Dwarven Fighter, Male Dwarven Barbarian
      The Iron Hills are not an easy country to grow up in. There's bitter cold winters and orcish armies locked in perpetual combat. That's not even mentioning the greatwolves. No one ever mentions the greatwolves.
      Every Stretch Goal we hit will add more dwarves (or dwarf-related miniature items/companions) to the Completionist Set. When we have enough of these for a new adventuring party, a new party will be formed. Here are our stretch goals:
      At $7,500 the Female Dwarven Cleric will be unlocked and added to the Dwarves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. She will also made available as a $5 add-on.  
      At $10,000 the Male Dwarven Buccaneer will be unlocked and added to the Dwaves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. He will also be made available as a $5 add-on.
      As we hit these stretch goals, more dwarves will be unleashed!
    • By ced1106
      <<<MOD Edit>>>
      Link to the kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/996665814/confrontation-classic-the-legendary-skirmish-game/description

Some info on the Dakka forums, including "backward compatibility"  and "skirmish, and only skirmish" : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/150/717182.page

Anyone have any info about the company? How able do you think they can pull off a KS? They've at least been in business for a long time?

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hammerlot/undead-graveyard-ii-scenery-for-rpg-and-wargames?ref=discovery

About
      Hello and welcome to our new campaign: Undead Graveyard 2
      These graveyard elements add a thematic scenery to a simple board, with high quality resin pieces. In an easy and fun way you can turn any board into your private graveyard of the Undead Realms with our new accessories.
      This set consists of 6 fabulous or 12 wooden coffins with their respective lids. They are ideal to decorate any game board or create dioramas and give life to your darkest ideas!
      This set consists of 4 different plundered tombs models and wooden coffins accesories. They are ideal to decorate any game board or create dioramas with our "Undead Graveyard Tombstones".
      This set consists of 16 graveyard obelisks, unique pieces to decorate the tombs of your cemetery.
      Fantastic static grass to decorate your scenery and miniatures: "Dead Grass" specially designed by Pablo el Marques.
      Two formats available:
      - Dead Grass Set: 5 colors, each bag contains 2gr
      - Big pack: 1 color, contains 10gr.

SCALE COMPARISON 1
      All scenery elements are valid for scales 1/54 and 1/58. Compatible with 28 and 30mm miniatures.
      SCALE COMPARISON 2
       SCALE COMPARISON 3

• By kodiakbear
      The Royal Court of the Common (or Garden) Gnomes

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/the-royal-court-of-the-common-or-garden-gnomes/description

• By ironman1231
      This is a very cool RPG product where you'll find a use for all those Mythos minis you've been collecting. One of the authors is a longtime friend and gamemaster of mine, I'm sure this will scare the pants out of your players! 
      From the kickstarter: The Sassoon Files will be released as a PDF and a printed book, approximately 150 - 200 pages long.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918458549/the-sassoon-files

• Who's Online   32 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)