Sign in to follow this  
Dontfear

Japanese vending machine disney Princess

11 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Thank you!!!  These are perfect for my daughters to paint!  ::D: The fact that I wanted inexpensive busts to practice on has nothing to do with my enthusiasm.   :ph34r:

I think the dress is too structured for a dryad, but banshee or ghost would work well.  Sort of an alternate "the prince never showed up" alternate ending.  

Your Belle looks fantastic!  :wub: 

You may want to look this one up too, on Amazon. 

Toobs: USA Presidents

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2018 at 2:25 PM, Arc 724 said:

Nice. I found them on amazon. As to not post a link I will post the name you can copy/paste

Takara Tomy Disney Princess Bust Collection Set of 5

So...I bought this.  Not sure if the description wasn't clear, or I just didn't read it very well.  I did receive what I purchased, but instead of receiving a collection of 5 princess busts, I received an entire vending box containing 12 blind packages.  :blink:

So, I will open them.  I will set aside a set.  Maybe keep some spare, but others will go into a future BoGW.  I am accepting votes.

• Like 4

Very cool!

The lady is a vamp! :D

• Like 2

Really love the hair! Cool bust and beautifully painted!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 1:16 AM, Clearman said:

So...I bought this.  Not sure if the description wasn't clear, or I just didn't read it very well.  I did receive what I purchased, but instead of receiving a collection of 5 princess busts, I received an entire vending box containing 12 blind packages.  :blink:

So, I will open them.  I will set aside a set.  Maybe keep some spare, but others will go into a future BoGW.  I am accepting votes.

An even dozen...  

I wonder which of the princesses is missing from that set. 

(no set of capsule items are ever stocked equally with all the items of the set. That would make it too easy for collectors to get a complete collection.)

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Clearman said:

Okay, this could actually be cooler...  I thought I was buying a set and got two of the same princess.  Poor reading of the description on my part.  :rolleyes: 

I still love the original concept.  ::D:  

• Like 1