Hah! Little did I know that the cloak was merely tedious. The challenges were yet to begin! 

• Like 2

It's too good ... I would be afraid to touch it ... ever ... lock it in a vacume sealed vault ... you know, for the future generations ... 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Boaz said:

It's too good ... I would be afraid to touch it ... ever ... lock it in a vacume sealed vault ... you know, for the future generations ... 

I was thinking that I needed to get a case for her - if she gets dusty there will be no good way to clean her!

• Like 1

Awesome work!

The cape is a work of art, great face and I like the setting.

You should buy one of those rotating display domes for her!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome work!

The cape is a work of art, great face and I like the setting.

You should buy one of those rotating display domes for her!

Got a source? WAMP lists them but hasn't stocked them in almost a year. Found one overpriced on ebay a while back. Something reliable would be great!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Got a source? WAMP lists them but hasn't stocked them in almost a year. Found one overpriced on ebay a while back. Something reliable would be great!

Battlefield Berlin.

A German Webshop.

I will PM you a link tonight.

• Thanks 1

Wow!  The figure is amazing, with an equally incredible base!  

I love how the feather grass turned out, and the inclusion of the real garnets is subtle and inspired.  

• Thanks 1

Amazing!  Your hard work paid off!

The base is also very beautiful!  I try to thing of basing ideas all the time and this one puts all my ideas to shame!

You should be very proud of yourself.  You were already on a high level but I think you just leveled up again ::D:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now