Sign in to follow this  
Limey72

Finari finds a familiar symbol in the wilds

Double..

Great job

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

She turned out WONDERFULLY. Your metalwork is GORGEOUSAND I love her freckles. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Curse this pesky old phone it double posted

Thank you mal I really am happy with the NMM ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whichever mod merged the two threads together, thankyou

• Like 1

Thanks metal I was very surprised at how well the gold looked

Thanks guys I am really happy with the way she turned out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-collectibles

The Infamy: Collectibles range combines larger scale full miniatures, busts and complex or special kits. It is aimed aimed primarily at painters and collectors, but some of the models have also been designed with crossover potential in mind for gamers.
      There's no specific theme or setting - the only criteria for entry into the Collectibles range is that a model is cool and exciting! 
      Each model has been designed and sculpted by amazing artists, will be cast in the high-quality resin that Infamy has become know for, and packed up in luxury bespoke boxes.
    • By Limey72
      I have seen some fantastic wyrmgear son here recently so I decided to finally take a shot at mine, first off I wanted a nice industrial type base so I grabbed a couple of blank CDs, some MDF sprue and plasticard and had at it.  Hopefully this works out.

• By GlenP
      This is another variant of Reaper's Elf Ranger Flat. In this case a Dark Elf. Since I had no idea what a dark elf was, I had to do some research. Basically, they're... dark. Purples, blacks, reds, etc. I suppose there's other variants. I added the nocked arrow using brass rod, putty flights and head. A small amount of carving was involved. Painted in Reaper acrylics.

Qs and Cs welcomed.

Glen

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/444942847/blacksmith-miniatures-world-of-jean-baptiste-monge/description

Incredible 54 mm scale sculpts cast in amazingly detailed resin for painters and collectors
      MARCH,15 TH 2017 on Kickstarter
    • By paintybeard
      Having a go at bigger figures again, don't they take a long time to get finished?

So this is a little vignette in 54mm scale called "The Trophy". I probably tried to squeeze everything onto too small a base, but overall I'm pleased with the actual figures.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)