Sign in to follow this  
Limey72

Finari finds a familiar symbol in the wilds

Double..

Great job

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

She turned out WONDERFULLY. Your metalwork is GORGEOUSAND I love her freckles. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Curse this pesky old phone it double posted

Thank you mal I really am happy with the NMM ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whichever mod merged the two threads together, thankyou

• Like 1

Thanks metal I was very surprised at how well the gold looked

Thanks guys I am really happy with the way she turned out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paintybeard
      Having a go at bigger figures again, don't they take a long time to get finished?

So this is a little vignette in 54mm scale called "The Trophy". I probably tried to squeeze everything onto too small a base, but overall I'm pleased with the actual figures.

• By Limey72
      My painting is all over the place right now but I wanted to mess with finari, did some work on the face.  Ps where are the 54mm miniatures found on the website

• By Limey72
      Did a generic fantasy friendly backdrop for pictures did not have an unbiased fantasy miniature on hand so I reused the super mutant for scale hope you like the scenic background

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Judgement has gone from strength to strength since our successful Kickstarter campaignthat launched the game in 2017. We funded 14 heroes and 1 monster, enabling us to produce a fantastic range of miniatures to get the game out there. It also provided us with a platform from which to build incredible communities of Judgement players around the world.
      Judgement is already awesome to play, however similar to the MOBAs from which Judgement draws inspiration, more heroes means even more awesomeness! Therefore, almost immediately after shipping our kickstarter, the design team got busy designing the wave 2 heroes that will ensure the game has the depth to reach its potential.
      We re-designed a number of heroes that were not unlocked from wave 1 and added a few more, resulting in 12 amazing heroes and 3 monsters, that will well and truly put Judgement on the world stage. The Judgement team have a proven track record of manufacturing high quality models that are a pleasure to paint and game with. Below is a selection of models we have produced to date.
      Sculpt by Tom Lishman; Painted by Gavin Clarke Sculpt by James W. Cain; Painted by Trent Denison Sculpt by Tom Lishman; Painted by Gavin Clarke With a proven track record of producing amazing quality 54mm scale resin miniatures, and the Judgement team's active involvement in our growing community, we are sure that wave 2 will be a smashing success and afford us the breathing space to take the game to the next level. So why not join us on what is sure to be an amazing ride?
      The following 12 heroes are available at all pledge levels. Not all yet have sculpts, however our track record proves that Judgement sculpts end up very close to their illustrations.
      Illustration by Helge C. Balzer Sculpt by Tom Lishman Illustration by Shane L. Cook Sculpt by Tom Lishman Illustration by Helge C. Balzer Sculpt by James W. Cain Illustration by Shane L. Cook Sculpt by Tom Lishman Illustration by Shane L. Cook Sculpt by Tom Lishman
    • By Limey72
      One of my favorites that has been sitting unpainted for a while, will he hammer you to death or challenge you to a dance off.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)