• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      Hasslefree has some fun sci fi characters, including quite a few space dwarves. This is HG405, Pilot Hayden. I'm not entirely sure, but I think she might be a tribute to Starbuck on the "Battlestar Galactica" remake. She has a cigar and a complex gun. It's the first time I've painted a gun where I'm reasonably happy at how the shiny look turned out.

• By Pingo
      So this is a weird one. I know exactly where I got this figure. It's a Hasslefree sci-fi miniature female space dwarf sort of, I dunno, mercenary or something.

... I'm pretty sure. It's possible I am misremembering.

Unfortunately, I've mislaid the packaging and Hasslefree has a tendency to remove temporarily out-of-stock figures from its catalogue and this one currently is not in it.

Does anyone know her SKU and name?

(She's the one on the right. The one on the left I already know is Hasslefree's "HFG405 Pilot Hayden," another space dwarf.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree HFD104 Drya Lafhelgasdottir, sculpted by Tre Manor, and not, as I identified all through the WIP thread, a Red Box Games dwarf. I think I was confused because she was by Tre Manor.

She is also the last, the seventh, of the dwarves I painted for the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," an effort both to get some dwarves painted up for general gaming use, and to make a group of Jadeborn for a game of Exalted.

This is a photo of all the project's figures together:

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFD014: Hatherly, a dwarf which I painted up as a part of the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," partial WIP to be found here.

He has a very "Astérix the Gaul" feel to him. His face is almost all nose and moustache. He was another experiment in trying to paint with subdued, realistic colors.

• By Kharsin
      Okay, last one for this evening. These guys are actually completions from a project I started back in 2014 called
      HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!!
      and mostly finished sometime this past year. I think the motivation was for "A Fist Full of Kung-Fu" which, of course, we still haven't played. At any rate, it's good to mark a shelf of shame project *mostly* complete. I played a lot of Double Dragon as a kid, and these guys bring me back there.

Ah Nostalgia! Thank you for viewing!

-K

• Who's Online   32 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)