Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Daughters of the Silver Moon

I do not have much experience and honestly I am scared of flesh tones. But I would be happy to paint as well as you. Kudos

Thank you.  All I used was 9092 Golden Skin, straight from the bottle. Some of the faces got a highlight of Golden Skin and a tiny bit of white, right on the nose and forehead. 

• Thanks 1

Very lovely group  (of dangerous) ladies you have there!

I happen to have both of those clicky figures; I never would have thought of doing this with them; I may be 'borrowing' some ideas from you in the future.

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      I finally got around to taking photo's of MuuMuu.  I got her orgianlly as a possible bonus figure for modern Zombicide.  Never got around to painting her before getting sucked into black plague.  So I decided to finisher up.  Here is MuuMuu:

Thanks for any looking and any C&C you feel like giving.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By GodOfCheese
      This bones mini came attached to a rectangular base, like a coffin-top. The base was larger than a standard grid, so I chopped it off and stuck the mini on this base instead.  I figured it would give her a fun windswept look, like she was glaring down at the battlefield from a height.  :-)

The TMM globbed in a strange way on this mini that wasn't obvious to the naked eye.  I'm wondering if some of this is glare...?

Next problem: the base made her too tall to fit into my miniature storage...

• By Inarah
      This sweet girl was abandoned and had kittens at some point over the summer. I caught her going through the trash looking for food and have been providing kibble and water.  Last month, just before R'con she brought her babies to our back door. When they are not on the deck they are in the woods behind our house, living wild. 

Anyway, she is going in tomorrow for a spay with our favorite vet, and I need to come up with something of a name more fitting than "baby mamma" to go in the records.  Any suggestions? I am fresh out of ideas.  We named the female tuxedo kitten "Sugar Boots", for her white paws, when she got spayed last week.  One more kitten, a dark mackerel striped tabby, probably a girl, needs a name too. 

• By MojoBob
      Here we have yet another of Reaper's plastic Bones miniatures, from one or other of the Kickstarters. I don't know the SKU. I've mounted it on a steel washer, and extended the base texture with Green Stuff.

He's a stout fellow, in every sense of the word, but I get the feeling he might be a bit of a bastard if you cross him.

This guy is painted as a more or less mediaeval European mendicant friar, though the weapon is one the Japanese call tetsubo, an iron-bound club-staff. It was notoriously used by some of the militant Japanese Buddhist monkish sects for killing people without (theoretically, though probably not actually) spilling their blood. There was one sect who carried their sacred bits and pieces in a casket into battle, and threw it into the enemy lines to inspire the monks to a fanatical frenzy to get it back. They were, let's face it, completely barmy.
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)