Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

CAH's Troll for the table...

Is that the Bone version? If so fantastic work on bring out the details. I've got one that I liked well enough to replace the metal version I had. Love the purple tongue really goes well the figure overall.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, haldir said:

Is that the Bone version? If so fantastic work on bring out the details. I've got one that I liked well enough to replace the metal version I had. Love the purple tongue really goes well the figure overall.

Yeah.. He is the Bones the version.  Thanks for the compliment!  I have found some of the Bones lose a bit of detail on the medium and small minis, but the larger ones tend to be pretty well defined.  

CAH

• Like 4

That's one monstrous maw on the beastie! I like that you accentuated the mouth to make it stand out like mad. 

Looks good! Definitely has that swampy vibe and the great work on the base really sets it off!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a 77202, Warg I painted recently for an unexpected encounter in my D&D campaign. The adventurers managed to avoid the fight by sacrificing one of their horse to the hunting ogress and the two worg they were ambush by. This model was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted it with acrylics and mounted it on a 25 x 50mm base. I forgot to remove a huge mold line on the direwolf face, so I decided to paint it as if it was a scar. I also cut off a chunk of its right ear, I think it gives it a nasty look.

• By SamuraiJack
      Live

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tombguardians/tomb-guardians-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      Dwarven Paladin Dwarven Wizard Dwarven Ranger Dwarven Fighting King Dwarven King Free Give Away Miniature Female Dwarven Crossbowman  

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, this was my entry in Reaper's Facebook Paint Your Giant contest. 77178, Fire Giant Warrior, Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It is mounted on a 74027, Ruins Vignette Base, a resin base sculpted by Patrick Keith. This model is huge, 7cm high and 13cm wide with the sword. I did some minor conversion on it.   A heavy thundering sound come crushing down the ruined hall. You see orange and red lights dancing between the pillar supporting the stone roof. In the glimpse of a moment, all hell break loose as a dark skin colossus burst from the rubbles wielding a towering incandescent blade. He lands next to you smashing the large tiles of the floor. You are paralyzed in fear as he turns gazing in your direction with fire in his eyes. Desperate, you wonder if you've gone too far exploring this ancient Undermountain realm.                    
    • By Weird-O
      For my upcoming Dragon Age campaign.

I thought they looked like they need to pee, but a buddy elsewhere described them as Bone Strippers, and now I can't unsee that.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)