Crowley

"May-be you should finish that?" Goals

My list of things to do in May is based on getting a bunch of stuff done for the Halfling Hack’n’Slash game I am running which was supposed to be a one-shot but has somehow continued on. This looks like a lot but most of the things listed for finishing are well over halfway through.

• Finish up Kobolds (6)
  • Finish Troll (1)
  • Finish Killer Frogs (2)
  • Finish up humanoid NPC’s (3)
  • Hope the weather behaves and put a sealing coat on everything destined for the gaming table. (1/2),  (got a day where I sealed everything but now the troll and the kobolds need to be sealed too.)
  • Paint up a Cobra as a Fire Snake (1)
  • Paint up some hobgoblins (2)
  • Paint up some bugbears (2)

If there is any time to spare start on some extra goblins.

Edited by Sibling
  • Like 7

On 5/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, Evilhalfling said:

Important Hobby goals. 

paint the Commission for 3 hero-forge minis.  (my first) 

Finish Bones 2 core: 

paint Troll King 

paint naiad #2 

paint Mr. Bones (with bag) 

paint DDS2 dwarf  (last DDS2 figure.) 

Take pictures of the set.   

Finish putting photos into Bones 2 poster format. 

Finished the kickstarter. 

painted one of the commission figures, working on a second, waiting for a reprint on the third. 

also painted my temple dragon. 

Forgot the dwarf was on this list.  

not sure ill do the poster, the individual close ups are better pictures 

• Like 4

On 5/4/2018 at 10:54 PM, Glitterwolf said:

May Goals

• Finish Bonney Ann Pirate Bust
  • Make progress on La Charra Bust
  • Finish Undead Samurai Zombies 3 x
  • Finish Samurai Oni Ogre
  • Start and finish a mini for the Lost World

• Like 3

Oh, I never made any May goals.  Well, I was out of town for four days on business this week and next weekend is a family reunion.  The plan is to finish or nearly finish Goremaw this weekend.  After that I'll try and fit in something small - as in a normal size 28mm.  Compared to the giant worm most Reaper minis are small.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      Huh usually I put one of these up sooner than this. Just been busy I guess.
      Who's all going?
      How did you fair in the hotel lottery?

So Sunday was event registration.
      Did you get into the events you wanted?

My group did fairly well at the hotel thing this year even though we had to split the group this year. both hotels are fairly close.
      I got into most of the events I wanted. had some issues with the priority system preventing me from getting into events because it conflicted with another event that I would only be going to if I hadn't gotten into an earlier time. Yet some how it did allow me to sign up for 2 Speed paints that conflicted with other events that I got into. (and I only realized one before paying)
      Also I just a bit ago remembered that I wanted to do a Frostgrave event but they are all sold out already.
    • By Morihalda
      We're still going strong! Incredible. It's been a bit, so poke me if I ask a duplicate. I've missed y'all.  

The roolz:

The obligatory rules posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

I will be posting late the night before as I won't be awake super early in the morning.
    • By Pingo
      I was at the 2018 Adepticon in Schaumburg, Illinois last month helping out at the Reaper Paint & Take tables.

I took pictures of the stupendous international Crystal Brush competition entries and other minis and terrain with an eye towards the interests of the people on this forum. Also some fun cosplay and miscellaneous interest.

I can't guarantee my photographs are great. I was using two cameras with very different capabilities and strengths and I am not a professional photographer. Some of the pictures use a very harsh flash because it allowed for super sharp enlargements of detail, something I thought painters here would be interested in.

I didn't know which entries would win the Crystal Brush competition, and as it turns out I missed the third-place winner. I have got pictures of the first and second place winners.

So to begin with, here is this year's first place entry, "Apocalypse", a diorama by Michal Pisarski.

And this is the second place winner, "The Name of the Wind", a diorama by Sergio Calvo. My pictures of this are not so good, I'm afraid.

• By TGP
      The roolz:

The obligatory rules posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

• By Generic Fighter
      Its Hobby Goal Time again! Here are mine!

--Finish Female Archer for BoxofManyThings Exchange on Twitter.
      --Complete Work on Spring Exchange.
      --Start work on Reaper Minis Nativity Set for friend of my family.
      --Start a Couple Oathsworn Heroins in Sensable Shoes 3 Minis.
      --Finish the Spaceport Palace in Persona 5.
      --Beat a Classic Video Role Playing Game I haven't beaten yet.(Final Fantasy 8 or 10-2 are the most likely choices.)

So, What are you doing with your hobby Goals?

GF
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)