Sign in to follow this  
buckyball

Game submission forms?

On the Reapercon website, I noticed that there is a link to submit a game. But when I clicked on it it took me to the GM policies page. Is there a link somewhere for the game submission forms to fill out?

buckyball

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Boaz
      Turn order ...

Some games turn is one full side gose, then the other sides full force gose, easy to keep track of but first shooting or alpha strike army's can make this a kinda lopsided go of it ...

Some alternate unit activation witch keeps both sides active and reduces overwhelming fire but leads to several smaller units trying to bleed out the 'activations' of the other player before throwing out an end cap ... their big shooty unit going last one turn then first the next to effectively double tap ...

Some have randome activation (colored dice in draw bag) or dice for following activation with command roll ... both good options ... 

Other popular turn structures ?

Turn mechanics ...

You know, player A rolls to hit, then rolls to wound then player B rolls to save wounds then maybe a moral check ...

I was thinking of cutting this down to 
      Player A rolls for hits ... player B saves vs wounds (putting wound modifiers and armor modifiers together in one roll) with a possible moral roll ... 

Kinga of war also has a kiss system but player A rolls to hit, to wound, and against player Bs moral value on his turn with player B making all rolls on his turn ... 

So I have been working on a semi randome  (with some player influence) unit activation system with the player A rolling to hit with B save but now wondering if active player making all roll would be more or less intuitive ?
    • By 3xoterricDesigns
      Hi nerds, this is my first Kickstarter. Gotta take care of my gamer nerds yeah? There's inserts for minis, favorite dice, and dice jail. The slots are specifically sized to handle Magic cards with sleeves too.
      What do you think? I need all the sharing I can get folks.

Kickstarter link
      Twitter: @3xoterricDesigns

• By arc_lich
      Hi, this is my second art project with dice.
      look here
      Support it please.

• By heruca
      Hi folks. I am creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-resolution maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. It's called MapForge, and it will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but with a greater focus on stitching maps together from pre-existing map tiles and then customizing the resulting map (with additional decorations, etc.) to suit the GM's particular needs.

MapForge should appeal to GMs of face-to-face game sessions and to those using any VTT software, who want to create their own slick-looking battlemaps to visually enrich their RPG sessions (in any genre), but who find existing mapping programs (including image-editing tools such as Gimp and Photoshop) too intimidating/confusing/expensive.

I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign to fund the program's development. The software will be priced to be very accessible/affordable, probably $30 or so, but it's just $27 during the Kickstarter campaign. And to help offset the cost even more, there will be at least 9 free content Add-Ons for it, covering various genres. MapForge will also offer a free level of use, so having a license won't be required to make maps with it.
      Version 1.0 of MapForge should be ready to go on sale in July 2017. Shortly after that, MapForge will also have the ability to generate random "dungeon" layouts via Donjon.

I hope you will all take a minute to check out the project, play around with the downloadable prototype, and if you like what you see, tell your GM friends about it.

Thanks!
      --Hernan (aka Heruca)

PS: The campaign funded on day 1, and is now at 475% of the funding goal, with ~1330 backers and 9 days to go. All the Stretch Goals have already been unlocked.
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      While waiting for washes to dry on an exchange fig this morning, I decided I'd try getting a decent paint job onto a fig I pulled out of the latest BoGW that @robinh let me browse through last week.
      I pulled this fig because I thought it would work well as an evil mage type in the Savage Rifts setting.  But I didn't think I'd use it for the current game, as the last encounter is tonight, before we switch over to 5th Ed for a while.
      But what the heck, I'm going to see what I can do with him anyway.

Here's about 40 minutes of base coating. Robes/gloves will be dark red, tassley cloak thing will be purpley greys.  Lots of metals.

Anyone able to identify him?  GW?  Warzone maybe? (Identified below.....)

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)