Smokestack

Anno Domini 1666

$40 addon for 2 humans and a werewolf plus cards and stuff. Going by the other addons, humans are about $7, so the werewolf is... $26? Or if I based it off the single unit, the werewolf is $22?

29 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

$40 addon for 2 humans and a werewolf plus cards and stuff. Going by the other addons, humans are about $7, so the werewolf is... $26? Or if I based it off the single unit, the werewolf is $22?

Your not wrong, it does come with an additional scenario, I am not sure exactly what that entitles but the creator did say it was more material than the other add ons. The Plastic set is $25. The sample they showed of the plastic minis looks really good. The picture below, the Dark grey is metal and the light grey/tan is plastic.

3.png

• Like 2

Man, this is tempting. I could use the figures for the game Swashbuckler. But the price is pretty high. It does appear that if I back it at the $1 level, I will be able to buy individual metal figures for $9 each. But if I end up buying 10 or more then it would be better to just buy the base game.

buckyball

I wish we'd get a sword wielding antonio to go with the pistol one..  they combined El Mariachi, Zorro and puss in boots in one figure.. I'm in for a $1 right now for some metal minis, but I agree.. if I end up finding 10 I want its a better deal for the game

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      This one is running low on time, and is absolutely hilarious. 

• By Darsc Zacal
      For the StoneHaven fans out there or for those who have yet to discover them.

• By sorcerersapprentice
      The latest wave of Meanders 3: "Magic, Murder & Mayhem" - a 14 day campaign seeking funds to produce 48+ new digital maps - is now live on kickstarter.. Prepare to get freaky, crazy and downright gory with this gigantic expansion of detailed Digital Maps for your fantasy RPG's in each of the 3 main categories. Each map includes interior/exterior layers (roofing/rooms) and full furnishing so you can get the best of both worlds. Please help fund me to finish this new set of maps and a thousand new assets/vectors to go with them and make this the 5th successful Meanders campaign.

VISIT IT HERE

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/arcadia-quest-riders?ref=c54ccn

Arcadia Quest: Riders features a brand-new campaign that tells the story of the Guilds attempting to push Malkhor back from the city. In this campaign, 3 alternative scenarios plug into the previously released Beyond the Grave and Pets expansions, bringing a fun mix of Mounts, Pets and Undead together. There's even a scenario that mixes Riders with the other 2 expansions!

Based on past experience, we will be charging shipping after the Kickstarter concludes based on the actual costs incurred to ship. We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends, using PayPal. This is so we can be fair to all our backers as shipping is rarely one size fits all, and also give you more stretch goodies and possibly a choice of carrier options.

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a single Arcadia Quest: Riders pledge.
      • USA: $10-$15 to most states. $35 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
      •CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.
      •LATIN AMERICA: $60 to most countries.
      •ASIA: $10 to China and Hong Kong. $20-$25 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia).
      •OCEANIA: $15-$30 to Australia. $20 to New Zealand.
      •AFRICA: $75 to most countries.
      •EUROPE: $15-$30 to most countries.
      • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.
      • $35-$45 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.
      • $60 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.

Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.

*WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.

So, pledge based on shipping hub (shipping paid after campaign), one copy of riders only available for June, more available in pledge manager

5 days only

no stretch goals (apparently), what you see is what you get, cost $65 + shipping

personally it looks expensive (especially as I don't like the way the mounts are done although I see why they've gone the way they have), but if you play a bunch of AQ it might be worth it..... maybe? If it doesn't work out I could see CMON not bothering with anything for retail when they reprint, on the other hand a discount from an online seller would look pretty good if you wanted to wait
    • By Mckenna35
      For those who like to dress up their bases.  16 different flower options - woohoo!
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)