Sign in to follow this  
MojoBob

WotC Lich repaint

Shouldn't there be "skin" on one side or the other?  I've never flayed anyone but I have skinned a few critters for the table.  Search the internet for someone skinning a deer and you will get a good view of the inner hide. Not for the squeemish...

On the other hand, your redo looks freakin' awesome!  A huge improvement...

Good paintin'

Edited by Pillpeddler
Kant spel
  • Like 1

A definite improvement over the original; nice work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shpam
      Hello everyone!
      Last week, I posted pictures of one of the two D&D adventuring parties I am DMing (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81365-my-dnd-adventure-group/). These were minis I painted about a year ago. As there is a second party, I wanted to post some pictures of it as well.

I painted the second batch of minis quite recently, I hope you like them. Here they are :

"60071: Eccardian Drovenge" is Alrune, a Tiefling druid who was raised by Ents. Taking a step back from it, I think tha the blue wasn't the best choice, I should probably have gone for brown on those blue parts. I love the mini but with all those little details it was quite a challenge to paint :

"03828: Crusader Champion (Sword and Shield)" is Guy Saint-Hubert, a human butter maker who decided to become a paladin of the goddess of death, justice and night to avenge his family :

"03476: Kasham, Reptus Wizard" is Kigozaloph Jeanpatrine, a Silver Dragonborn necromancer. I was worried about the metallic paint to make his skin, but i'm happy with the result :

"14567: BSG Hok Sergeant" is Miroslav Bulldosex (sigh), a Halfling fishmonger who decided to quit the civilisation and chose a barbarian life. All the pink marks on his skin are supposed to be scars but I didn't manage to make it obvious :

"14553: Arthrand Nightblade, Wood Elf Sergeant" is Polodriell, an Elf ex-soldier. He lived in a jungle, that's why his arrows are made with parrot feathers. I couldn't manage to make his eyes look good because of the cloak  :

• By Jeepnewbie
      I'm playing a Firbolg Druid in a campaign and couldn't find any mini to represent him.  So I came across this Longtooth Barbarian and decided to convert one. I removed the sword on the back for a backpack, and I gave him a Scimitar. 

• By Pingo
      This is really sweet and a great introduction to Dungeons and Dragons. I’m kind of astonished — and delighted — that the news site Vox put it up.

• By Pochi
      This will be my first time DMing a D&D 5e game. I haven't ever even played 5e. I did run an Earthdawn based game that lasted 3 years so I do have experience DMing. I have also been reading quite a bit to familiarize myself with monsters and terms, etc.

My idea for a campaign is as follows:

The characters wake up in individual cells wearing burlap bags with arm and neck holes. There are skeletons of past captives in the cells. If they look through the bars of their cell doors, they can see 1-2 other cells and some items. The whole point will be to have to talk and work together to get out of the cells. I may have an NPC trapped with them. Now, I am trying to decide if they will find their gear or go about obtaining new. I will decide this Friday night during character creation. If any of them have special personal items that they wo9uld be mad about losing, they will find their gear behind a locked door.

While searching the dungeon they will find a list. They will most likely recognize some of the items on the list as an artifact from their race. They may or may not know where it is supposedly located. There will be clues that someone is wanting to gather all of these artifacts from the different races to perform a binding spell to be able to rule the world and have dominion over all of the races.

They will escape the dungeon. The weather will be horrible and especially if they did not find their gear, they will be miserable. On the road, a coach approaches and stops. The driver calls to whoever is inside the coach and the shade covering the window moves slightly. A voice from inside instructs the driver to help the poor, wretched creatures and help them into the coach. Hopefully, the characters will be miserable enough to accept a ride from a stranger.

At the stranger's manor, it is obvious that he is wealthy but not overly showy. The windows are covered with heavy draperies, supposedly to keep the warmth in since it is cold and rainy outside. The characters will be bathed and fed and given warm clothes. Hopefully they will tell the stranger what happened to them and about the list. Someone (hopefully a character but could be the stranger or the captive NPC) will suggest that they need to hunt down these artifacts and get them before the bad guy does so he is unable to collect them all and perform his ritual. This gives them a reason to travel and gives me the opportunity to plan lots of different types of adventures as the artifacts may be in a tomb, or in ruins, or in a place of honor, etc.

Now, for the bad guy.... Should he be a lich? A Drow? I am hoping that they gather all of the artifacts before they must face the big bad so it should be down the road after they have had time to level up. Of course there will be side quests and adventures as they go along.

My plan is for the big bad to be the stranger who captured them. He had captured others before (the skeletons in the cells) and was just waiting for some smart/tough/persistent enough to escape the dungeon so he would know they would use those attributes to gather the artifacts for him. Too predictable?

Anyway, I am needing ideas on who or what the big bad guy should be. And, since the characters see him and interact with him, if he is a lich or Drow or whatever, how does he disguise himself so the characters don't immediately recognize he is a lich or a Drow or whatever?

Open to ideas! I want to flesh out the baddie. Character creation is Friday night and game begins at noon on Saturday!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

DDM Unhallowed 6/60 common...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)