Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Gatormen and Bog Trogs from Widower's Wood

On 5/5/2018 at 4:36 AM, Jordan Peacock said:

I love it!  I also admire the way you subtly worked in hints of the red/blue/purple designations.

Thanks.  I had this weird aversion to painting them all to look alike, so I was hoping to get those colors showing through without making them look silly.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      My FLGS is doing a Halloween themed painting contest. As your entry needs to be purchased in store I decided to go with a Hordes miniature I had been eyeing for awhile, Lady Karianna Rose, Grymkin Solo. I put her on a Secret Weapon base and added a couple of pumpkins, now on to primer.

• By Rigel
      A fitting adversary for the Benthic Walker and my aquanauts, this burly fishy brute packs a massive steampunky harpoon cannon and a cape made of human leather. (How aquatic species do their leather-tanning, I don't know, but it seems to work for this guy.) 

He's also adorned with fishhooks, which must be a bold countercultural statement among fishmen. Like a necklace of bullets and syringes for a human, I guess. 

Big fella, he came with a Large base but could pass for a very burly Medium creature in my opinion.

This brute is not some lungbreather hybrid from Innsmouth; this is 100% Deep One stuff. 

Oh yes, also the rotten hands and bones on the gruesome cape. Trophies of the Ones that Got Away, perhaps?

• By Eternalhero1983
      here is a miniature that I recently painted on Twitch

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)