SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Litchmyre Dungeon

I'll be all over this.  I've been following Boris on Facebook for a while and backed Dark Arts Studio's Devil's Dungeon II Kickstarter for his work.  He also sculpted a really great Masters of the Universe collection, and I'm waiting for the Conan sculpts he was posting WIPs to pop up.

32 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I'll be all over this.  I've been following Boris on Facebook for a while and backed Dark Arts Studio's Devil's Dungeon II Kickstarter for his work.  He also sculpted a really great Masters of the Universe collection, and I'm waiting for the Conan sculpts he was posting WIPs to pop up.

He keeps showing off magnificent sculpts that never seem to get released. I'll be keeping an eye out for this project.

Goblin, orc, chaos warrior, skeleton, zombie. It's just one gargoyle and a fimir away from being a complete Heroquest re-sculpt.

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg

They are very nice, but I am disappointed there isnt a single female among them.

• Like 2

Very cool!  However the minotaurs were way out of my price range and with trying to finish Bones 4 and BRW I'll have to pass. 

I might throw in a couple bucks because the custome service is very nice and communicates well. 

The minotaurs were the previous Zealot Miniatures Kickstarter. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Clearman said:

The minotaurs were the previous Zealot Miniatures Kickstarter. 

Okay, those are downright gorgeous.  I may have to give them a shout to see if/when they can be ordered... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

Sorry I meant the minotaurs from their last KS were quite pricey so I imagine these will be as well.

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Sorry I meant the minotaurs from their last KS were quite pricey so I imagine these will be as well.

No worries at all.  I see the pricing from the previous one, but man those are some really gorgeous looking digital sculpts, so I suspect I'd wind up being willing to pay if I had the cash ^_^

Hopefully the minotaurs get delivered first so I can see what the casting quality, etc... is. But yeah, these figures hit the sweet spot for me.

20 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I backed their furniture KS, too. Was very happy with the casting quality.

Pretty much exactly what I popped in here to write. Zealot Miniatures do produce quality figs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      The info says it's coming to Kickstarter on September 26th.

I hadn't heard anything about this until this Adam Savage's "Tested" video showed up in my Youtube "recommended" section:

https://youtu.be/ebQU7GipJcA

The buildings are beautiful!  And the living trees are inspired. (I love the Tree-ceratops and Tree-Rex!)

Though it says 3D files in the video, the text under the  video says they will be selling it as physical product.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/416262521/scenic-resin-bases-for-28mm-tabletop-wargame-minia?ref=discovery

After a successful 1st kickstarter project earlier in the year I am back with a second.  
      This time I am looking to extend my existing range of 28mm scenic bases with 3 further lines. I already make bases as part of my business and have paved bases, lava bases etc. along with various bits of terrain in my range already. 
      Moonkraft is a fairly new start up and I am looking to add many many more goodies to what I already sell. I have a brain overflowing with ideas, the only trouble is deciding which to do 1st.  
      If you are like me and are a miniature painter and gamer, then you already know that a good base will give you miniature the finish you want and can really make or break a good bit of painting. Also this bit of modelling can be a little tedious and time consuming and if you are painting a new army those minutes soon add up and turn into hours.  
      I have created 3 new sets of bases, Rocky outcrops, Skulls and Rocks and my personal favourite Atlantian Temple Ruins. I need to raise just £500 for the moulding costs to produce all 3 of these sets of bases. which I will add to my growing range of terrain and bases. 
      The bases were sculpted by myself and I have made them in 3 sizes, 25mm, 30mm & 40mm so they should fit all the sizes you require.  
      The pictures don't do them justice.
      25mm Temple bases 30mm Temple Bases 40mm Temple Bases 25mm Skull & Rock Bases 30mm Skull & Rock Bases 40mm Skull & Rock Bases 25mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 30mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 40mm Rocky Outcrop Bases I do things the old fashioned way, no 3D printing or computer software, I build and sculpt, then I make moulds, then I cast. If necessary there may be a 2nd mould made to improve casting after any adjustments have been made, but this is a rarity as I am an old hand at the process.  
      The funds will be used for the silicone to make the molds (the expensive bit) and also go towards the resin. 
      Postage. We will be shipping the set out as soon as the funds come in and the prices are set to the following 3 zones: UK, Europe & Rest of World. Prices are based on Royal Mail to calculate the cost.
    • By IntoTheUnknown
      Hey guys!

Just to put a nice little bow on this topic and Kickstarter, I'm pleased to announce that we've delivered Aeon Trespass: Nymphs in July, both orginal and stretch goal models, both original and CrowdOx backers, via airmail and with tracking!

Now, onto Aeon Trespass: Eschaton! :D

• By CAVBOSS
      More info to come as we get ready to load up even more heavy metal mayhem!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)