SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Litchmyre Dungeon

Hmm.

These minis have character.

This interests me.

They have my attention.

• Like 1

I'll be all over this.  I've been following Boris on Facebook for a while and backed Dark Arts Studio's Devil's Dungeon II Kickstarter for his work.  He also sculpted a really great Masters of the Universe collection, and I'm waiting for the Conan sculpts he was posting WIPs to pop up.

32 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I'll be all over this.  I've been following Boris on Facebook for a while and backed Dark Arts Studio's Devil's Dungeon II Kickstarter for his work.  He also sculpted a really great Masters of the Universe collection, and I'm waiting for the Conan sculpts he was posting WIPs to pop up.

He keeps showing off magnificent sculpts that never seem to get released. I'll be keeping an eye out for this project.

Goblin, orc, chaos warrior, skeleton, zombie. It's just one gargoyle and a fimir away from being a complete Heroquest re-sculpt.

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg

They are very nice, but I am disappointed there isnt a single female among them.

• Like 4

Very cool!  However the minotaurs were way out of my price range and with trying to finish Bones 4 and BRW I'll have to pass. 

I might throw in a couple bucks because the custome service is very nice and communicates well. 

The minotaurs were the previous Zealot Miniatures Kickstarter. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Clearman said:

The minotaurs were the previous Zealot Miniatures Kickstarter. 

Okay, those are downright gorgeous.  I may have to give them a shout to see if/when they can be ordered... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

Sorry I meant the minotaurs from their last KS were quite pricey so I imagine these will be as well.

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Sorry I meant the minotaurs from their last KS were quite pricey so I imagine these will be as well.

No worries at all.  I see the pricing from the previous one, but man those are some really gorgeous looking digital sculpts, so I suspect I'd wind up being willing to pay if I had the cash ^_^

Hopefully the minotaurs get delivered first so I can see what the casting quality, etc... is. But yeah, these figures hit the sweet spot for me.

20 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I backed their furniture KS, too. Was very happy with the casting quality.

Pretty much exactly what I popped in here to write. Zealot Miniatures do produce quality figs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1108825307/borderhaime-chronicles?ref=discovery

About
      Early game prototype In this hardcore adventure you will be tasked with completing 10 levels of a hellish dungeon. Under your control is a character with 9 types of stats, that have a huge impact on your gameplay and walkthrough style. It doesn’t matter what character class you choose - you will always have an option to respec your hero. For example, you can start off playing as a mage, but spec it into a tank, or vise versa. By defeating enemies you will receive experience and loot that will allow you to level up and create your unique hero.
      Hero miniatures Hero miniatures Townsfolk miniatures You will also be able to increase your stats by equipping armor, accessories, and weapons. In order for the hero to be able to use an item his stats will need to pass the use requirement threshold. New items are available for purchase in town or can be looted from monsters. Main goal of the story mode is to reach to final level of the dungeon. Each level hold a quest mission, new items, and tougher enemies.
      Heroes facing off against Balaurus All enemies in the game are automated, their behavior, tactics, and stats are described monster cards. Enemy actions are to be done by the player that has drawn the monster card.
      During your playthrough you will encounter horrendous monsters and bosses that will challenge you with their tactical and strategic options.
      Overview of all miniatures  
      Backstory
      Hi! My name is Tsuchitana, I’m the Game Director of Borderhaime Chronicles and I want to introduce the game that we’ve been working on for the past 2 years.
      Since early childhood I’ve been a huge fan of video games, especially RPGs (the original Diablo will forever be dear to my heart). Almost 10 years ago I discovered the 4th edition of D&D and I completely fell in love with tabletop games. That’s when the idea of creating my own tabletop game came to life.
      Juggling my day job I started to work on Borderhaime in my spare time, aiming to create a game that would encompass everything that I loved in video and tabletop games in a single box. After about 6 months I had completed designing the game on paper and started to build an early prototype out of a shoe box and improvised materials (we’ll try to post a few pics of it in our updates). I let a couple of close friends try out the game and they absolutely loved it. At that stage I realized that this could be more than a fun side-project and invited a few close friends to help out.  
      Kickstarter photo session in progress After a few more months of work we made a crazy decision — to quit our jobs and focus on bringing this project to life. Once we secured the help of our friends in the US we began preparations for launching Borderhaime on Kickstarter. After 24 months of hard work and sleepless nights, dozens of focus groups and playtests, we’ve finally printed a prototype of the game that in our opinion brings something new to the table for every tabletop game fan. Please, let us share our dream with you!
      Why Kickstarter?
      We started development of Borderhaime in 2016 part time. We've been full time, living off our savings, since January 2018. For our 12 member team we’ve come pretty far and are about 85% of the way in development and have printed a working prototype. While we've come a long way, there's still a lot of work left to do and we need funding to start mass production. In order for us to continue development and keep creative control we need to ask for your help.
      Guinness World Record Contender
      After completing the early game prototype and seeing the amount of content that it includes, we've decided to apply for a Guinness World Record in the category board game with the most content without reiteration.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/dous-dice-of-unusual-size-d21-d36-pulse-and-alphab?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=impact! miniatures

many different crazy dice

many different colours

including a pulse dice

If you fancy some dice for your rpg, a special dice for that magic weapon or even some crazy home brew skirmish game take a look, every dice from a d3 right through to a d30 is there
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/diehard-miniatures-law-and-disorder?ref=discovery

About

• By sorcerersapprentice
      Meanders 4: A New Wave of Fantasy Terrain is now Live :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-4-a-new-wave-of-fantasy-rpg-battle-maps

Kind Regards,
      Kris
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)