I just got everything all set up to go to Origins this year.

In case any of you all are going to be there, here is a list of events I am running for Pathfinder.

Event Name Slot Event Start Date Start Time
#0-6 Black Waters-Tier 1-5 2 6/13/2018 7:00 PM
#4-03 The Golemworks Incident-Tier 5-9 7 6/15/2018 1:30 PM
#8–99C: The Solstice Scar - Tier 1-2 8 6/15/2018 7:00 PM
#4-03 The Golemworks Incident-Tier 5-9 10 6/16/2018 1:30 PM
#0-6 Black Waters-Tier 1-5 11 6/16/2018 7:00 PM
We Be Goblins Too-Tier 3 12 6/17/2018 8:00 AM
We Be Goblins Too-Tier 3 13 6/17/2018

1:30 PM

So sign up for one of my games! It'll be a great time. (Oh, but I will try to kill you in the Golemworks Incident. Muhahahahahaha!)

Who else is going to be about?  And running anything? 

• Like 4

I will be there, running three sessions of learn to play d20 with the Basic Fantasy RPG rules. And playing in as many demos of other games as I can get.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

I'll be there.  I might try for Black Waters.

Let me know you're from the forums, and I'll let you paw through my box of painted bones. :lol: 

• Like 2

Some day I will get up the courage to try the Speed Painting.  And the time to do it.  Since I’m part of the local Pathfinder Society organization, I spent almost all my time at Origins running PFS and only make it “downstairs” long enough make a quick run to the dealer hall one of the five days. Though I do plan to drop by the Reaper booth to buy more paint and minis.

Nice GM schedule, Thes Hunter.  Looks like you get to sleep in every day too.   This year my schedule is (almost) all PF2 demos. :blues:  Stop by the demo area and say “hi” if you get time.  

• Like 1

I've got 3 sessions on Friday, including Solstice Scar 10-11, two on Saturday and one Thursday night (I think, registration is down and I can't get to anything)

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 4:41 PM, ladystorm said:

I've got Speed Painting events at the Reaper Booth.

I will have to be sure I make some time to come and join in. Will I have to paint with a handicap? Like, I need to do a sophie says style Speed paint while everyone else gets to do it normal? :lol:

20 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I've got 3 sessions on Friday, including Solstice Scar 10-11, two on Saturday and one Thursday night (I think, registration is down and I can't get to anything)

I be sure to say hi! :lol:

21 hours ago, AutumnHare said:

Some day I will get up the courage to try the Speed Painting.  And the time to do it.  Since I’m part of the local Pathfinder Society organization, I spent almost all my time at Origins running PFS and only make it “downstairs” long enough make a quick run to the dealer hall one of the five days. Though I do plan to drop by the Reaper booth to buy more paint and minis.

Nice GM schedule, Thes Hunter.  Looks like you get to sleep in every day too.   This year my schedule is (almost) all PF2 demos. :blues:  Stop by the demo area and say “hi” if you get time.  

I will! 1) So I can talk you into a speed paint, and 2) they have me running all 2E demos at Gen Con, so I want an idea of what I'll be doing. :lol:

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 4

Here is my itinerary.  When I play Pathfinder Friday/Saturday I'll probably be wearing my Keep Calm and Fuego shirt or my I drink and I stab people shirt.. (I coordinate my shirt to my PFS character)

6/14/18
Learn to paint Flesh tones like a professional  GH - A517 - SGG  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6/15/18
Pathfinder Playtest Demo (Level 1 characters provided)  Hyatt - Franklin  10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario:#6-11 The Slave Masters Mirror (For Levels 3-7)  Hyatt - Franklin  1:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Pathfinder Society Special:#8–99C: The Solstice Scar Version C (For Levels 1-11) Tier 10-11  Hyatt - Franklin  7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6/16/18
Starfinder Society Quest Pack #1: Into the Unknown (Level 1 characters provided)  Hyatt - Franklin  11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario:#9-07: Salvation of the Sages (For Levels 7-11)  Hyatt - Franklin  1:30 PM - 6:30 PM

10 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Here is my itinerary.  When I play Pathfinder Friday/Saturday I'll probably be wearing my Keep Calm and Fuego shirt or my I drink and I stab people shirt.. (I coordinate my shirt to my PFS character)

6/14/18
Learn to paint Flesh tones like a professional  GH - A517 - SGG  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6/15/18
Pathfinder Playtest Demo (Level 1 characters provided)  Hyatt - Franklin  10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario:#6-11 The Slave Masters Mirror (For Levels 3-7)  Hyatt - Franklin  1:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Pathfinder Society Special:#8–99C: The Solstice Scar Version C (For Levels 1-11) Tier 10-11  Hyatt - Franklin  7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6/16/18
Starfinder Society Quest Pack #1: Into the Unknown (Level 1 characters provided)  Hyatt - Franklin  11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario:#9-07: Salvation of the Sages (For Levels 7-11)  Hyatt - Franklin  1:30 PM - 6:30 PM

Look forward to seeing you. It’s been a while.

• Like 1

It has.  there haven't been any scenarios I don't already that had seats have locally for the last few weekends.

I think I'm mentally there already.  It's going to be a rough day at work. :)

• Like 1

I should have signed up for painting classes...

Sweet reaper deal in the coupon book.  6 paints with a ma'al drakar deluxe boxed set purchase.

...and I forgot my collection of quarters for hilde.  Assuming she's here this year.  

Edited by mikem91
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 11:23 PM, SamuraiJack said:

6/14/18
6/15/18
6/16/18

I think I most definitely missed my spot check. But then again last night I was wiped from running a session of Golem works from 1:30 till 6:30, and then immediately turning over and running tier 1-2 for solstice scar. :lol: 

sorry i I didn’t say hi!!

but I heard about your Salavation of the Sages session. I had two players at my Balckwaters table that had come from there. (I was again post running Golemworks today as well. :lol: )  but I heard it was bad. Sorry! :down: 

———

Got to see @ladystorm! Yay! (As always love the hair color!!)

but I forgot about speed paint. I would have fond that and not the paint and take, when I found I was not running a slot this morning. 

——— 

i had to change my schedule a bunch, because I’m off to a graduation tomorrow. So no more easy schedule. :down: