9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

but I heard about your Salavation of the Sages session. I had two players at my Balckwaters table that had come from there. (I was again post running Golemworks today as well. :lol: )  but I heard it was bad. Sorry! :down: 

That table was a mess.  It was the second game I'd had with one of the players and they just take over the table with their behavior.. also had a similar issue in my starfinder quest session and someone who'd played other quest sessions driving how this session was going to go and those of us who had never played didn't have a lot of input.

• Sad 5

Sorry I missed you also, unless you ran the Solstice Scar on Sunday.  That GM was supposed to run something else.  Had a good time.  Our group split time between Pathfinder, Starfinder and Shadowrun.

15 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

Sorry I missed you also, unless you ran the Solstice Scar on Sunday.  That GM was supposed to run something else.  Had a good time.  Our group split time between Pathfinder, Starfinder and Shadowrun.

I was not aware of any solstice scar running on Sunday. I did run tier 1-2 solstice scar on Friday night (since that was when the large multi-table special was run.)

My three games of Basic Fantasy RPG went well; 4 players on Thursday, 5 on Friday, but only 2 on Saturday. But still fun! There were a few admirers of the SW mines terrain as well. I think I might run more next year.

Edited by DocPiske
  • Like 1

It was changed for us because the GM did not have any players for his higher level game and there was no game of the right level that we had not run that would take all four of us.  He took us and ran Solstice Scar.   Sorry Live Exploration Extreme!  We ran that other one Saturday.