Most Vallejo Game Colors’ names are knockoffs of older Games Workshop colors, with just a slight difference.  This was probably supposed to be a knockoff of Hawk Turquoise.

I love the color choice on her.  Well painted.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      I finally got around to taking photo's of MuuMuu.  I got her orgianlly as a possible bonus figure for modern Zombicide.  Never got around to painting her before getting sucked into black plague.  So I decided to finisher up.  Here is MuuMuu:

Thanks for any looking and any C&C you feel like giving.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By GodOfCheese
      This bones mini came attached to a rectangular base, like a coffin-top. The base was larger than a standard grid, so I chopped it off and stuck the mini on this base instead.  I figured it would give her a fun windswept look, like she was glaring down at the battlefield from a height.  :-)

The TMM globbed in a strange way on this mini that wasn't obvious to the naked eye.  I'm wondering if some of this is glare...?

Next problem: the base made her too tall to fit into my miniature storage...

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)