My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?

I have some of the minis from retail and they are nice. No clue who "dave" is.

It will be available retail, they're going with the packages to reduce chances of stuff ups in fulfillment. 

This is a kickstarter to fund the second wave of products/two player box,  all models listed in the original rulebook are released iirc.  I backed their previous kickstarter and apart from a few delays it was reasonably well run and i did get everything (there were a couple of mistakes that were fixed with an email). It also appears they've split the rulebook into three books rather than the original two,  with the model stats pulled into the codex when they were originally in the main book. The models are nice,  although some of the spears are a bit finer than i would like. 

My guess is the fairy archer is a planned stretch goal...

Sad that this hasn't gained more traction. I really wish I could afford to back this month but I already spent a little too much. I was hoping to join in the pledge manager phase...

They've posted a couple of options for if they don't fund in their latest update,  basically the minis will be available at Simms point,  either through a lower goal kickstarter or through preorder direct. 

I thought that they'd struggle with the goal considering other projects going on at the same time,  which is a pity as they do good figures,  and the rules are too shabby either. I also couldn't pledge this time around,  due to other bills 

I saw the update which is actually why it gained my attention. I really liked the honesty and that it seems they listen to their backers. I'm not too interested in the game box since it's a 2 player and I already have enough of those so I wish individual minis would be an option (not just the stretch goals).

• Like 1

Project cancelled/failed to fund, they've gone for pre-orders on their website instead - look at the latest update for details.

This includes the fae archer, which apparently is a 70mm model...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1737676429/bio-craft-master-crafted-miniature-gaming-terrain

Some neat looking alien terrain.  I like the idea of curved walls as it should make handling miniatures easier.  Looks like this creator has delivered a resin project before (a dice tower).

*edit* Not sure why images aren't working, I'll try again later.

Also some cool stuff in the stretch goals. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Katherine Blacklock – As strong as steel and as bold as brass, This Monster Hunter won’t let anything stop her from gaining her kill and claiming her prize.
       PLAY Miss Sarah Whiteheart – flying at high speed with her jetpack; Sarah’s primary job is to deliver documents to and from the front line which is fraught with artillery air fire and explosive danger. Who the heck needs carrier pigeons?
       PLAY  Eliza Starley – Traveling in her Tesla powered attack wheel inspired by her great grandfathers Penny farthing design she patrols the cobbled streets of London to rid this dark city from sin and crime
       PLAY  Florence Wattsmith – this classically trained investigator is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to the paranormal. Hunting and trapping the nasties’ that keep you up at night with her EMP wrist detector and phantom vortex pack.
       Olivia Judith Bray – The head of heavy infantry for The Queens guard and a fearsome knight, Olivia roams the battle field as if invincible with her Tesla Cannon and Steam companion Jarvis.
       Name Unknown – In a time when body snatching is at its highest and human experimentation to the dead is unregulated, the deceased do not always sleep, This Ghoul hunter protects London’s largest cemetery from body snatchers and the dark creatures that roam in the night.
    • By Boaz
      Before I moved I was working on a RPG campaign concept that I have not been able to get off the ground since I moved so thought I'd kick the idea around here in the off chance it might start a fire with someone else ...

So the game starts in an alternate reality with the gaming group stating them selves out as starting players, not 100% accurate but an alternate reality version of himself that fits into a starting player profile for whatever game system you like to use ...

Once stated out the players will get together for game night,  in the alternate reality version of where your group gets to get her to play ... you get the idea, your playing a alternate reality version of you, but this alternate reality gets interrupted by an mini zombie apocalypse, a freak storm and weird lightning bolts that turn people into zombies ...

Being game nerds your group react accordingly and start putting down the zombies and figuring out what's going on ... a great opportunity to have some fun with the local peeps ... the players lern that the trouble is ruminating from a mysterious tower that appeared out of nowhere at a local golf course / sports field / etc large open spot ... the players gear up and do what players do, poke their nose in to fine a much queen rounding up zombie slaves to take back home with her ... 

Only once the players take the evil much queen out do they discover her life sustained the tower in this plain, at the moment she died the tower and all inside return to her plane of origin ... the fantasy world of ... 

The players and whatever firepower they have ammased now find themselves in a new world full of new challenges ... filled with your favorite minis of course ... they will have to find and ally with some locals to eat/learn to survive in their strange new world ...

As the year rolls round one customer seems to stand out more and more, the clan / tribe / town your players allied with are obsessed with collecting the skulls of their enimie race works/ lizard folk / whatever you have handy ... they must collect s quota for their gods before they return and time is running out ... the players must prove their worth and bag some skulls soon.

On the appointed time they come ... your allies see their gods descending in a chariot of fire ... your group see a drop ship with a party of powered armored warriors here to collect a pile of skulls and thank the locals for keeping the hostile race numbers down with a few thank you trinkets.

The warriors from space are sure to see you are different and take you with them to the stars ... and so begins the 3rd phasebofbthe game, space, the next frontier...

Start with zombie apocalypse,  take you time ...
       Shift to fantasy (magic = psychics) take more time ...
       Shift to science fiction with alien vertions of the fantasy world ... all agreed to a wager over the planet,  most skulls wins or something like that but limited to primitive tech only ... on the planet ... some argue the players are cgeaterd but thay have seen things wail on the planet that exsposes others as cheats ... thing go from bad to worse ... in just the way a GM can get some mileage out of ... 
    • By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      This is a pre-launch thread, but should be launching on Kickstarter in April.

Darkholds is a dungeon crawler boardgame - think Space Hulk crossed with Zombicide - containing lots of undead (including Wihtgar, Wihtboga, Wihtax, Gasts, Dreaguth and Tomb Spider) and six heroes, all in plastic. It's heroes versus the game.
      The heroes are Carrowek, Penda, Nerys, Gnith and Sáthach, plus a special KS only miniature that you can ONLY get if you purchase the boardgame, Morag of Mann. You can't get her separately and she will only be available during the Kickstarter. The retail version won't include her.

I don't know why it keeps merging into a single post.  But hopefully it stays.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)