My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?

I have some of the minis from retail and they are nice. No clue who "dave" is.

It will be available retail, they're going with the packages to reduce chances of stuff ups in fulfillment. 

This is a kickstarter to fund the second wave of products/two player box,  all models listed in the original rulebook are released iirc.  I backed their previous kickstarter and apart from a few delays it was reasonably well run and i did get everything (there were a couple of mistakes that were fixed with an email). It also appears they've split the rulebook into three books rather than the original two,  with the model stats pulled into the codex when they were originally in the main book. The models are nice,  although some of the spears are a bit finer than i would like. 

My guess is the fairy archer is a planned stretch goal...

Sad that this hasn't gained more traction. I really wish I could afford to back this month but I already spent a little too much. I was hoping to join in the pledge manager phase...

They've posted a couple of options for if they don't fund in their latest update,  basically the minis will be available at Simms point,  either through a lower goal kickstarter or through preorder direct. 

I thought that they'd struggle with the goal considering other projects going on at the same time,  which is a pity as they do good figures,  and the rules are too shabby either. I also couldn't pledge this time around,  due to other bills 

I saw the update which is actually why it gained my attention. I really liked the honesty and that it seems they listen to their backers. I'm not too interested in the game box since it's a 2 player and I already have enough of those so I wish individual minis would be an option (not just the stretch goals).

• Like 1

Project cancelled/failed to fund, they've gone for pre-orders on their website instead - look at the latest update for details.

This includes the fae archer, which apparently is a 70mm model...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      This was a super fun fig to paint!  I'm not really happy with the eyes, and I think I might go back and add a black eye or a bruise at some point.  I think that would add some character, as well as cover up the mediocre job.  Otherwise, I am really happy with the rest of him.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By Darcstaar
      I love this figure.
      Not so much the bendy weapons, but I straightened them out.
      They have bent back a little (Sword).

I did a WIP on him.  Thanks for the encouragement along the way.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/80720-kord-the-destroyer-bones/

He is another for our Reign of Winter Adventure Path.  My DM said "Vikings."  Kord has that vibe for sure.

I tried to paint the base like grass.
      The hardest part was the nmm on the axe, and trying to get the runes to show up on the sword.  It's a very irregular axe shape, so it was tough to figure out how to do it.
      My green stuff patch job on the wolf pelt was not the greatest, but it is decent enough camouflage.
      The second-hardest part of the figure to me was figuring out what parts of the pelt were what.  What is tail? What are legs?  I did my best.
      Overall, I'm pleased with him.  He seems like such a bad-a$$.
      As for the pics, iPhone seems to be good for far away, but really "blobby" for up close.  Maybe it is suffering from zoom.
      C&C Welcome.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Haven’t seen this one mentioned yet and it does seem a bit different for the zombie survival genre of miniatures games:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1519152481/z-war-one-exodus?ref=creator_nav
      -

Theres a bit of a discount for those backing in the first 72 hours.

I’ll admit I find this interesting. Like the ships and docks setting.
      Dice Sports also had a previous kickstarter for a different game, Damnation, that is set in the same world.

I’m not familiar with the company or their previous game. If anyone here has had experience with either I’d like to hear what you think.

• By jonaas33
      I got a ton of painting in this weekend, and was most happy with this little dwarven lady.  She was a lot of fun to paint, and had lots of cool little details on her.  I might go back and do something extra to her ax some day, but for now I'm happy with how she turned out. Comments and critiques are welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)