My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?

I have some of the minis from retail and they are nice. No clue who "dave" is.

It will be available retail, they're going with the packages to reduce chances of stuff ups in fulfillment. 

This is a kickstarter to fund the second wave of products/two player box,  all models listed in the original rulebook are released iirc.  I backed their previous kickstarter and apart from a few delays it was reasonably well run and i did get everything (there were a couple of mistakes that were fixed with an email). It also appears they've split the rulebook into three books rather than the original two,  with the model stats pulled into the codex when they were originally in the main book. The models are nice,  although some of the spears are a bit finer than i would like. 

My guess is the fairy archer is a planned stretch goal...

Sad that this hasn't gained more traction. I really wish I could afford to back this month but I already spent a little too much. I was hoping to join in the pledge manager phase...

They've posted a couple of options for if they don't fund in their latest update,  basically the minis will be available at Simms point,  either through a lower goal kickstarter or through preorder direct. 

I thought that they'd struggle with the goal considering other projects going on at the same time,  which is a pity as they do good figures,  and the rules are too shabby either. I also couldn't pledge this time around,  due to other bills 

I saw the update which is actually why it gained my attention. I really liked the honesty and that it seems they listen to their backers. I'm not too interested in the game box since it's a 2 player and I already have enough of those so I wish individual minis would be an option (not just the stretch goals).

• Like 1

Project cancelled/failed to fund, they've gone for pre-orders on their website instead - look at the latest update for details.

This includes the fae archer, which apparently is a 70mm model...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      I bought this fig a long time ago, with a ton of ideas and options for what to do with him.  Although I'm definitely on Team Cap, I decided to go with an Iron Man look.  I was really happy with how he turned out, especially the sword and faceplate.  I'm considering going back and adding a little bit more gold in a few spots, especially in the back area, but for now I'm satisfied.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By jonaas33
      Used my extra hour from Daylight Savings Time on Sunday to paint this awesome dwarf.  I think I painted her dress 3 different times before I got to the yellow and green combo, and am really happy with how it turned out.  I had a rough time with her face though.  Her mouth and cheeks seem to indicate shouting orders, but I couldn't get her eyes to express that kind of command.  I went over it so many times that I felt like I was losing details, so I just stopped at a point that looked "good enough".  I still really like her overall, and had a lot of fun painting her.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By Mckenna35
      9th gate Miniatures presents Collection of Mysterious Miniature Models of Pirates Busts Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9gateminiatures/collection-of-mysterious-miniature-models-of-pirat?ref=user_menu

Lots of busts based on a certain Disney Pirate movie...

:)
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      In “A thief tale: Ars Draconis” we put ourselves in Thyra’s shoes, a young woman whose skills as a thief have turned her into one of the Citadel’s most wanted. She will be assisted by many fascinating allies who will help her solve all the puzzles hidden in this huge Victorian city, its intrigues, conspirations, and of course find the answers to the gaps in her knowledge about her past.

In an island amid the vast ocean the wind whispers rumours about an ancestral object… Thyra, a reputed thief herself, won’t let the opportunity of acquiring such an object go away, and she will try to make the most out of it – whether that implies selling it to the highest bidder or using it. But the mysterious object attracts the attention of the three factions fighting for the Citadel’s control, and they will do anything to get it for themselves… even if that means burning the city down.

"A thief tale: Ars Draconis" uses the basic mechanics that have made 2D action games wonderful and challenging, We wanted the gameplay to be familiar to all those who love the genre and at the same time to add unique elements from multiple videogame and tabletop role-playing games genres, creating an experience that invites players to stay in The Citadel.
       Experience a hectic adventure
      In this narrative, inspired in pen-and-paper roleplaying games, you will enjoy an elaborate and extensive adventure full of secrets, conspirations and charming characters who will appear along the three possible paths through which you can decide the Citadel’s destiny. Aside from the main plot you will have several sub-plots available, all of which will help Thyra see the events in a whole new light.
      We estimate about 40 to 45 hours of gameplay including all plots but... there will always be some new secret in store for you in the Broken Valley Island!
      Two heads are better than one
      Thyra won’t be living this adventure by herself — her odd friend Sokrattes will be by her side from one end to the other and advise you in key scenarios. Even better — you can switch between both of them and pick the best solution to each one of the situations you’ll have to face throughout this adventure!
      And what is more, if we reach our multiplayer goal, you will be able to play both characters at the same time with the help of a friend.
      Clean-cut pixel art
      The world in “A thief tale: Ars Draconis” revolves around a victorian city full of retrofuturistic and fantastic elements. Everything in the game, from scenarios and characters to animations, is created using traditional pixelation techniques. We aim to honor those classic games that made us, both the old and new generations, enjoy so much back in the day. To do this we rely on our pixel artist, who has more than ten years of experience in the field.

An unforgettable soundtrack
      We are decided to dedicate as much time and effort as possible to create a soundtrack able to transmit each and every sensation Thyra will feel in the numerous and assorted settings that the Citadel has to offer. To achieve that we have bet on orchestral integration with classic chiptune, giving a retro and epic feel to every situation. This being a very complex task, our studio counts on one of the best Galician musicians, who has been on tour both in Spain and Europe with renowned artists as Jose Rubio or Pacho Brea.
      Pick your weapon
      Our combat mechanics are based on old-school action games and platformers, to which we have added a wide variety of weapons and gadgets that will make for a dynamic combat, allowing Thyra to mirror the player’s preferred combat style.
      As any self-respecting thief, Thyra will have to be stealthy and always go for the most discreet way to do things. We have implemented a complete system where everything counts: the sound of our steps, the enemies’ field of vision, and even the noise we make when we knock out (or kill) any guard standing between us and our goal.
      Exploring the Citadel
      From the beginning we’ve been adamant about offering you a world in which you will be able to find the path that better suits you and shape your own story. That’s why the Citadel is an open world environment for you to explore to its full extent; be it to learn about its history, steal valuable treasures or plan your next heist as you think best.

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      An Adventure Game filled with Myth & Folklore from the heart of the Emerald Isle. 
      Based on the teen novel of the same name by Irish author Garry McElherron, MourneQuest is a cooperative board game for 2 to 4 players.
      Players assume the roles of the book's heroes and must journey in the Mourne Mountains to work together to defeat the evil Shimnavore before it is too late. On their quest they’ll encounter many enemies, including infuriating Bogbeans and terrifying Nightmares like the Banshee, the Changeling and the Dullahan. To triumph, heroes must gather charms, equipment and magical relics, to increase their powers and use their skills and combat abilities effectively.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)