Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cassault
      These are the first figures I painted after lurking around here for a few months. Think they came out well.

• By Geoff Davis
      02476: Lorna The Huntress sculpted by Bobby Jackson.  This is the P65 version.  A bit of a speedpaint in order to try out a different tartan colour scheme.  This one is based upon the Robertson Hunting Tartan.

• By Pingo
      So while I was shopping at Ral Partha Europe (not the same as Ral Partha), I spotted some figures from Das Schwarze Auge which looked kind of nice in an Old School sort of way.

Das Schwarze Auge was apparently Germany's answer to D&D in the 1980s. It was (might still be) quite popular there.

I don't know the history of the figures.

This is Das Schwarze Auge 15500F, "Female Elf Ranger". I have been thinking of her as "Plains Elf".

I started this figure a while back, keeping it at the back of my painting table and adding bits as I painted other things.

All paints used are Golden Matte Fluid Acrylics. Color mixes are (usually) noted, but not exact ratios.

Questions are welcomed and I will try to answer them. Critiques are appreciated.

This is the way I usually start miniature figures: Lightly primed with Titanium White, then when that is dry, washing it over with Burnt Umber. Burnt Umber is a dark, transparent pigment that settles into crannies when thinned down and shows the details very well. It also gives a nice warm undertone to later paint layers.

I already painted her face before I took a picture.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

DDM Unhallowed 6/60 common...

Kev!
    • By Disemboweler
      Here is a miniature that I used as my character for Dungeons & Dragons. I changed the snake's colors 3 times before I was happy with it. I ended up using the colors of my real life pet snake. 
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)