Inarah

Forum CSS change? Search bar wackiness

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Is it only me?

I can't upload pics anymore in my WIP, keeps telling me Upload failed.

They are the right size, never had this problem before.

Not just you ... I as well as others have noticed too ... waiting to se wazzzup. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Is it only me?

I can't upload pics anymore in my WIP, keeps telling me Upload failed.

They are the right size, never had this problem before.

Just gave it a try myself and I can't upload pics either. 

I haven't had the lag on attempting to post in a few days, though I'll admit I haven't made many posts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I can't upload pic either, but I will say that forum performance has been incredible since yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have been trying to make a show off thread and can't upload photos. Also, all of the little navigational tabs at the top of the page (Store, Inspiration Gallery, etc) are gone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Pochi said:

I have been trying to make a show off thread and can't upload photos. Also, all of the little navigational tabs at the top of the page (Store, Inspiration Gallery, etc) are gone.

Same here, I see those tabs are gone.

• Like 2

Ditto. No navigation bar. Last night couldn't upload photos - haven't tried since. Lemme know when it is working and I'll try again? :upside:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The photo thing might be fixed (?); there are a few new (less than an hour old as of this writing) posts in the Show Off area.

• Like 3

I think I found a new bug.  When I click on the "View All" button for Today's Birthdays, it shows me the person whose birthday was yesterday, not matching today's ones.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If we are listing odds and ends, then I have noticed the "Last Visited" line that appears in the box that pops up when you mouse over someone's name is not always accurate. (At least, not for me) For example, it shows @alchemist last visited March 1, 2017. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

The photo thing might be fixed (?); there are a few new (less than an hour old as of this writing) posts in the Show Off area.

Nope, still can't upload pics via choose files to upload!

7 hours ago, Auberon said:

If we are listing odds and ends, then I have noticed the "Last Visited" line that appears in the box that pops up when you mouse over someone's name is not always accurate. (At least, not for me) For example, it shows @alchemist last visited March 1, 2017. 

I think this is a result of logging in anonymously, and possibly not a bug.  It is certainly not new.

• Like 3

On 5/12/2018 at 1:47 PM, Cyradis said:

Ditto. No navigation bar. Last night couldn't upload photos - haven't tried since. Lemme know when it is working and I'll try again? :upside:

On 5/12/2018 at 5:10 PM, Tripleh5133 said:

Just tried a little bit ago to upload a pic & it failed.

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Still no upload possible.

10 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I tried. It failed. 

~~~~~~~~~

This was what I tried:

—upload a 798kb picture to this thread. 

—resize the 798kb picture to 900 pixels wide (was 2000-ish) and upload to this thread. 

—upload a 1.9mb picture to a brand new Show-Off thread. 

—resize the 1.9mb picture to 900 pixels wide (dropped it to 191kb file-size) and upload to a new Show-Off thread. 

All ^ four of those ^ failed. (I thought it might be a new size limit, I thought it might be that only the show-off section would accept uploads...) :huh: (And, am I crazy? I thought that was how it used to be?)

• Like 1

@OneBoot put up a (locked?) thread in the FAQ section. 

• Like 1