Jump to content

Inarah

Forum CSS change? Search bar wackiness

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pochi said:

Are the navigation buttons still gone for everyone else or just me? The ones for Store, Inspiration Gallery, etc are not at the top of the page for me anymore.

 

They're gone for me too. I ended up changing the link in my bookmark bar from the forum to the store because the store still has the forum and gallery links while the forum no longer has the links. I miss having them. Used them quite a bit.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CorallineAlgae said:

 

They're gone for me too. I ended up changing the link in my bookmark bar from the forum to the store because the store still has the forum and gallery links while the forum no longer has the links. I miss having them. Used them quite a bit.

Same. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 7:24 PM, Pochi said:

Are the navigation buttons still gone for everyone else or just me? The ones for Store, Inspiration Gallery, etc are not at the top of the page for me anymore.

according to the Admin settings, they are there and should be showing up, but they obviously aren't.

there is nothing else I can do to resolve this with this version.  perhaps in a future update it will work.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ladystorm said:

according to the Admin settings, they are there and should be showing up, but they obviously aren't.

there is nothing else I can do to resolve this with this version.  perhaps in a future update it will work.

 

 

Thanks for checking! I wasn't sure if it was on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep - they're gone.

 

Problems with posting images and Youtube videos just started happening for me - and worked fine yesterday.

 

Is there a way to go back to needing to put in the brackets and code? I'd rather have a bit more work, but have them actually appear....

 

The Auld Grump

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×