buckyball

Young prince miniature

Does anyone have a suggestion for a young prince miniature. I am running a D&D game this summer that is like the classic 'damsel in distress ' only it is a young prince and the kingdom's finest female heroines must go and save him. But the only miniature of a decent prince I can find is Jofferey from Darksword. I already own this and it is already painted, so it will be my fall back. What I am looking for is a figure that is less tall and maybe more friendly looking. What I would really like is a figure that looks like young Titus Groan from the BBC show Gormengast.

41383.jpg

Thanks

buckyball

• Like 3

How young are you looking for? Legends of Signum has a figure called "Rufus the Young Squire" who looks almost like Christopher Robin with a bit of armor and fancy dress.

• Like 3

You could use a halfling that's light on weaponry ( I kind of like #03439 with his bow shaved off) or #60011

There's also 'RICKON STARK' from Dark Sword that might work..

• Like 3

Look at 14212: Kristianna,

She comea with a squire who could pass for a young royal of either gender.

• Like 6

On 5/14/2018 at 1:12 PM, eldamir said:

You could use a halfling that's light on weaponry ( I kind of like #03439 with his bow shaved off) or #60011

There's also 'RICKON STARK' from Dark Sword that might work..

Although a halfling might look too young, a 25mm elf may work. If I hide the ears and find one that is well dressed.

buckyball